Leaving home.

THERE WILL BE OUTFITS AT THE TOP OF EVERY CHAPTER!
Lenora's pov

"That was the last bag. I guess this is it. promise you'll call mom?

sheila smiles "Of course ill call you baby. i'll miss you, have fun okay? There's some money in your suitcase i put in there incase you need anything. Don't be afraid to make friends! Goodbye Lenora. i love you."

"i love you too mom. bye!" lenora gets in her taxi, a few tears sliding down her cheeks as she waves to her mom, watching her slowly disappear as the taxi glides down the street she'd lived on all her life. Lenora pulls out her walkman and begins listening to "Like a Prayer" by Madonna. She wipes her tears and shuts her eyes, thinking of her new life. It can't be THAT bad..right?
[TIME SKIP!!]
Lenora awakes to the sound of her walkman shutting off. She had been listening to the same song on loop. As she lifts her head and opens her tired eyes, she sees a sign. "Welcome to Derry Maine!" Lenora sighs a bit, the image of her mother already foggy. She sits in the backseat of the taxi, staring out the window at all the scenery. Her bright emerald eyes caught the sun just as the taxi passed a group of boys. One was tall with brown hair. His mouth fell agape as he saw the black haired girl go by in the taxi. The others were a tall boy with curly hair, a medium sized hoy with black hair and chunky glasses, and a short boy with brown hair. they all looked at Lenora aswell, smiling slightly. "Maybe ill talk to them.." Lenora thought with a small sigh. Her bright eyes stayed locked with the blue eyes of the tall brown haired boy until the taxi was too far from them. She temporarily shook the image of the boys from her mind as she reached her new home. The taxi pulled into the dusty driveway of the house, 4 teenage boys were standing off to the side. She recognizes the tall blonde boy with the mullet as her cousin, Henry. She had no idea who the other 3 were. She steps out of the car, her knees buckling a bit under the weight because she was sitting for so long. She gets her suitcases from the back of the taxi ans it drives away. She approaches her cousin, smiling up at him. They were close when they were little, but havent seen eachother. "Hi Henry!..How've you been?" she asks happily. Her cousin doesnt look at her. Hes busy pointing his fathers firearm at the cat that his friend, who lenora discovered was called Belch, held up. "Ive been alright, Nora. How're you and aunt Sheila?" The boy finqlly says after a few long seconds. His friends were surprised at his attitude, as he was usually snarky and rude. "We've been good..a little tight on money but..Henry?.." the girl says with a look of horror as Henrys finger grazes the trigger, a stern stare at the cat infront of him. As if he knew what was going on, Henrys dad and Lenoras uncle comes out of the front door, making his was over to the group of adolescents as Henry lowered the gun and looked at his dad in fear. Lenora stood there, her eyes wide but grateful that her uncle had just saved the life of that cat. Although Lenora hadn't seen Henry in years, she knew he'd shoot it. She saw it in his eyes. Her uncle places a hand on her shoulder, looking down at her. "Go inside, Nora. Unpack a little bit then you can go into town and look around. Theres an extra bike in the shed." Lenora nods softly, walking inside the house. She walks down the long hallway and opens the doors to the bedrooms, quickly finding out which ones were Henrys and her uncles. She enters the only unclaimed room and sets her suitcase down, clicking it open and unpacking her clothes into the white dresser that stood before her. She hears a loud gunshot outside that makes her flinch. She looks out the window, a feeling of relief washing over her as she sees the cat run away unharmed. She then turns to Henry and her uncle who were standing facing eachother in the dusty driveway. Her uncle had his gun pointed at Henrys foot, and Henry was crying and shaking. The girls eyes widen and she stares out of the window. What the hell just happened?

(771 words!)
(A/N: I decided to make Henry have a little soft spot for lenora, with the idea that he sees her as his little sister. Hes not heartless hes just an asshole😋 FIRST CHAPTER DONE I LOVE YOU ALL THANK U FOR READING💜!)