Anniversary Preparation💖

The whole ride was quite. They both wanted to talk about all the things that happened in last 2 years but right now Roshni was just resting her head on Tanvir's shoulder and a smile appear on her face. "Why are you smiling Rosh!" Tanvir asked. "Because I missed you so much Bhai . And resting my head on your shoulder still feels like a dream that I had saw from last 2 years." Roshni said still smiling and remembering all those times when she just wanted to hugged her bother and tell him how she is fighting her own emotional battle. Tanvir also smile and pated her head. After sometime they reached Gill Mansion. Tanvir woke up roshni as she slept in his shoulder. "Rosh wake up. See we reached our home. Everyone is waiting for you." Roshni nodded her head and got up to fixed herself before coming out of the car . She came towards her main entrance and saw that whole Gill Mansion is decorated with lights and flowers as if it is diwali. Their were media and paparazzi who was trying to click her picture but bodyguards were stopping them. Then she finally saw her whole family waiting for her. Preet came running towards her and hugged her tightly. Roshni was taken back by her sudden action but somehow she managed to balance herself and hugged her back. "I missed you sooo much di." Preet said as happy tears escape from her eyes. "I missed you too preet ." She said wiping preet's tear . "Come di let's go Everyone is waiting for you." Preet said and dragged roshni towards the main entrance where her family was standing. Roshni came and her mother first did her pooja . Then she took everyone's blessings and hugged them. "How are you beta?" Chaitanya's father asked. Singh family was also present to welcome her except Chaitanya and Prince. "I'm good uncle and after seeing you all I have become very good." She said smiling. "Aunty where is Prince. He had called me serval times before reaching India that when I'm coming and is my flight delay or something but see now he is only not present to welcome me." Roshni said with a little sad face. "Did someone just called out my name?" Prince said entering inside the manshion . "Prince!!" Roshni said happily. Prince came and hugged Roshni . "Welcome home di." Prince said smiling. "Thank you Prince." Roshni replied smiling back. Suddenly her eyes fell on the person who was standing beside Prince. She saw him and for few seconds they both were lost in each other's eyes. But then reality hit her. They both came back to reality. "H..I..Hi.." Roshni said nervously. Chaitanya was still unable to accept the reality that Roshni was standing right infront of him. He just wanted to hugged her and never let her go . But at that time he got frozen on his spot. As no response came from Chaitanya so she thought that he is still angry for what happened. She sadly smile and turned back. "Mumma I'm hungry. Can we all please go and eat." Roshni said distracting her mind. "Ya sure beta . Go and get freshen up I'll arrange everything." Her mother said. Roshni nodded and went towards her room. She got a little upset by chaitanya's behaviour. Prince and preet notice her sadness and decided to talk with Chaitanya after dinner.
Everyone was sitting in living room. And all ladies were preparing for dinner and servants were helping them. After 15-20 min Roshni came wearing a simple kurti and Jean. "Dinner is ready Everyone!!" Chaitanya's mother said gaining everyone's attention. "Ya let's go." Roshni's grandfather said. Then everyone went towards dinning table. "Wow everything is looking so yummy." Prince said and then they all ate their dinner with lots of laughter and talks.
"Jasleen bhabhi tomorrow's breakfast you all have to do in our house as I have invited Rehan and his family . They also want to meet Roshni but they got urgent work in hospital so they are coming tomorrow." Roshni's mother said looking towards Jasleen . "Sure bhabhi but they after tomorrow's breakfast will be at our house. I also want to make delicious food for my daughter." Chaitanya's mother said pating roshni's head. Roshni smiled in response.
Then after dinner Singh family went to their house. Chaitanya tried to talk to Roshni but he did not got proper place or time. He decided that he will talk to her as soon as possible. And on the other hand Roshni also slept early as she was tired.

Next day:-
Roshni got up early and went to her terrace to see sunrise and to spend sometime with herself.
After spending some time she went to gym for workout. She was not early bird but she changed herself as she used to get up early in England.
After her work out she went to take a bath and get ready for breakfast.
After sometime she came wearing short denim jeans and simple white t-shirt . "Di are you ready mom is asking?" Preet asked knocking her door. "Yeh preet come in . I'm ready." Roshni said checking herself last time in mirror. "Di you are looking so cute." Preet said admiring her . "Thank you preet . You are also looking gorgeous." Roshni said smiling. Preet smile in return. "Now let's go otherwise we'll get late." Roshni said, then they both went towards kitchen.