Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N GRUNTED AS SHE landed on the ground. She barley knew what happened. One minute she was messing around with her air bending before the ground disappeared from underneath her. She stood up with a groan and looked around, confusion evident on her features.

She was in some sort of desert. It looked like no one has ever been here before. She started walking mindlessly, trying to find anything that could help her find out what's happening.

She travelled for an hour or two before finding shelter, which actually turned out to be a bar full of... mutants? She didn't question it because she didn't want to seem like an outsider. But it seemed they already knew she was an outsider by the way they glared at her when she walked in,

She raised an eyebrow. If she needed information, she could ask one of them. Assuming they speak the human language and not a language like lizard or something. If so, Y/N was screwed. She just hoped someone here spoke something she could understand. Because the guy with the wolf head in the corner looks like he's gonna bark at her any second now.

She walked to the bar and took a seat, making the person next to her glare into her soul, like they were trying to burn it away from them. "So, what is this place?" Y/N asked the soul burning person on her right. "You don't know?" They scoffed.

They had the mutant features of a human and and some sort of deer mixed together. "You're in the crimson waste." They said and Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Okay.. anything else?" She asked and the mutant glared at her. "You're an outsider, we don't like outsiders here." They started, stabbing their blade on the table. Y/N rolled her eyes at the empty threat and leaned against the bar, bored.

"And since the Crimson Waste didn't take care of you.. we will." They smirked as apparently one of their 'freinds' came up next to them, glaring at Y/N. Suddenly, a glass broke and the goat person gasps, turning to the breakage. "We didn't mean to disturb you.." The goat said to a tall, muscly figure.

They were grabbed and kicked out with their friend. "There's only two rules in the Crimson Waste. One, the strong make the rules. And two, don't annoy me when I eat." The muscly figure said, walking out the shadows to reveal themselves.

It was a woman with long white hair and ears like an elf which were pierced with a fang. Her eyes were yellow and she was about 7ft tall. "I made rule one. They broke rule two." She said, before clenching her fist. "Are you all staring at something?" The woman asked the bar, and everyone turned back to what they were doing.

"What are you doing, asking this lowlife for information?" The woman asked. Y/N crossed her arms. "I don't know what the Crimson Waste is. And I don't really care. I just want to leave." She said and the woman suddenly let out a thunderous laugh. "Leave? No one can leave the Crimson Waste without losing their minds." She said.

"Scoundrels, Criminals, Outlaws. All of them reside in the Crimson Waste. I'd be careful kid. Next time, I might not be around to save you." The woman said, narrowing her eyes at Y/N who raised an eyebrow with an amused smirk. "I didn't need your help." Y/N said and the woman gave her an eye roll, offending Y/N. The woman walked to the bar and started flirting with the bartender.

Y/N sighed. She didn't need the woman's help fighting those guys. She just needed more information. The crimson waste didn't exist in her world as far as she knew, and neither did these mutants. So that came to her conclusion she was in a different world.

Y/N walked over, looking at the woman who stopped her flirting to look at Y/N. "I need information." Y/N said and the bartender giggled, walking away as the woman groaned, picking up Y/N by the arms and putting her on a stool next to her, it slightly surprised Y/N. Not many people could lift her up due to her being 5,7 and her extra muscle.

"I'm Y/N and I—" Y/N started but the woman slammed her drink on the table. "Alright muscles. I'm Huntara. Now what do you want?" Huntara asked and Y/N raised an eyebrow at the nickname, but ignored it. "I'm looking for information on.. this world. I don't know much about this place. I just woke up here." Y/N said and Huntara raised an eyebrow.

"You just.. woke up here.?" Huntara asked, not buying it. "Yeah. Is that so hard to believe?" Y/N asked. "Yes. Because no one just wakes up in the Crimson Waste and lives to tell the tale. You're either taken in by a gang or killed." Huntara retorted.

"Just tell me the important parts and I'll be out of here, then you can go back to flirting with the bartender." Y/N deadpanned and Huntara scoffed. "Fine. The Horde is an empire which remains to try conquer Etheria. Princesses here have powers and runestones. That's all I can say." Huntara said and Y/N blinked.

"What's Etheria?" Y/N asked and Huntara blinked incredulously. "That's the planet we live on..?" Huntara replied, disbelief in her voice. "Did you lose your memory or something, muscles?" Huntara asked and Y/N shrugged. "If you want to believe that, then you can. Now, I'll be leaving." Y/N said, standing up.

Huntara grabbed her wrist and Y/N looked at her. "You need to pay for the information I gave you." Huntara said and Y/N huffed. "I'll pay you when you give me something more than common knowledge to everyone. Cause by the looks of it, everyone here knows what you're talking about." Y/N said, wrenching her arm away as the people listening in looked away.

Huntara growled at them and turned back to Y/N, only to see her gone. Y/N used her air bending to get far from the bar. She was planning to get more information on this place. Then she would leave the Crimson Waste.