Chapter 2 School

Next day, Daily woke up got ready to go to school. While she was walking

to school she was thinking on what day she should give her friend (Nina) her present

to school she was thinking on what day she should give her friend (Nina) her present. When she arrived at school, children looked at her like she did something wrong. Daily walks up to Nina and says hi but the respond wasn't very nice instead she said 'don't say hi to me you know you punched jack our friendship is over!' Dailys jaw dropped like she was about to faint 'why would i do such a thing and who even SAID THAT'. A girl comes over and says 'i did i really did i saw you with him in a valley you said you got a present then punched him in the nose and eyes when i saw him his whole face was bruised so i showed Nina. ' Jessica said innocently. Daily's eyes popped like a popcorn 'NINA SO YOU'RE GONNA TRAIT ME BECAUSE OF HER SAYING I PUNCHED YOUR BROTHER I DONT EVEN GO NEAR HIM OR TALK TO HIM WHAT DID I DO WRONG YOU KNOW WHAT IM SKIPPING SCHOOL AND THE PRESENT I BOUGHT YOU IM GIVING TO HOMELESS AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PRESENT WAS IT WAS MONEY ALSO IM BLOCKING YOU'RE NUMBER AND NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS SCHOOL!!! ' She said in a fuming voice. She walked out of the halls and into home, she arrived at home went to her bedroom and locked her door. After that, she blocks her friends phone number and cries herself to sleep.