𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Today was y/n's premiere of her new series 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗨𝘀 and she was so excited because she invited her boyfriend, Mason, and her friends from 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 movie to come along with her!

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was so excited for today because it's the premiere of my new series 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗨𝘀, where I play Ellie! ( I know that Bella Ramsay plays Ellie but I wanted y/n to play it for this image! ) The premiere is in 2 hours, so I decided to start getting ready by taking a shower, wearing a black, sparkly dress, with gold earrings and necklace, and doing my makeup!

Once I got ready, I heard the doorbell ring, I assumed it was the limo that was picking up my friends and me, so I grabbed my phone, and my black purse and headed out the door!
" Hey, Y/n! " I heard the cast say after I opened the door
" Hey, guys! " I said getting inside the car
" You look amazing! " The girls said
" Yeah, y-you look g-gorgeous! " Mason also said stuttering
He is so cute!
" Aww thank you! "
" Are u ready for the premiere y/n? " Tristan asked
" I'm a little nervous but also excited! "
" Don't be, you will do great! " Miguel said reassuring me
We laughed, we danced, and we talked until it was time for the premiere! When I got out of the car, the paparazzi started taking photos of me and fans started asking for autographs and photos! It was great!

After giving out autographs and photos, it was time for the red carpet!
" Y/n turn to the left! "
" You look amazing y/n! "
" Y/n turn to the right! "
" Smile Y/n! " I heard the paparazzi say once I stepped on the carpet, I was so scared and nervous that I started shaking!
" Y/n it's alright, you're fine, hold my hand, you are doing great! " Mason said reassuring me
God, this boy is an angel!

After the red carpet, it was time to see the series! So I changed into more comfortable clothes and went to the theater with my friends, sat down and watched the series!
The series was almost finished, we are at the scene where Ellie gets hurt by David and I swear I heard Mason's fists clutch!
" Mason, are u ok? "
" No, I can't stand seeing my girlfriend get hurt by a dude! " Mason said angrily
" It's alright, it's just a series! " I said hugging him and continuing to watch the series!

" The series was amazing! "
" You did such an amazing job! "
" Bravo y/n! " The cast said when the series had finished
" Thank you, guys! " I said getting ready to leave! The premiere was amazing, I'm glad that I have been a part of it!
" Y/n could I speak to you? " I heard mason say
" Yes, ofc, what's up? " I said once I stepped out of the cinema
" So I wanted to say congratulations on the new series, you did such an amazing job, and for that, I got you a little gift! " Mason said giving it to me
" Aww, thanks mase! " I said opening it
I gasped seeing it! I swear Mason is the cutest and most thoughtful person ever! He got me a necklace, with a small knife on top that says " M x Y "!
" Mason, that's so cute, thank you so much! " I said hugging him!
" Anything for you, my little fighter! "

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n had so much fun at the premiere! She loved taking pics, giving out autographs, and talking to fans! One thing that she loved the most was spending time with her friends and her boyfriend, Mason!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guys!
Thank you all for the 330 reads! It means the world!
Hope you guys loved this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!