Chapter 1|Why.

"I love you!" I shouted, open-armed.

"I know, Ivy," Aiden replied, brushing off my words. 

We started walking to the back of the school. As I walked the chains on my belt jingled, Aiden on the other hand was walking sluggishly.

"Baby, you know I've been thinking-" I tried to say before I was interrupted,

"Stop right there. I know what your going to say." He told me, "I know you want to kiss me but I'm not ready,"

"I wasn't going to say that, actually. I was trying to say, you're my favourite person and i love you dearly!" I said before he walked away. After that I sat down in despair.

I cried, and cried and cried.

After about an hour, I got up and started walking home. I was home within about 10 mins. When I got home I was greeted by Ebner, my mother.

"Where have you been young man?" Mother said in a stern tone, 

"I was at a friends, why?" I replied to her, obviously lying. 

"Stop lying. You were at the back of the school with that brat! What were you two doing!"

"Nothing." I said sheepishly

After that I ran up the stairs. I climbed out of my window to the stables behind my house to see my horse, Lila, as soon as I saw her I ran to her.

"Lils! God, I missed you" I shouted as I hugged her she neighed in reply.

I ran to get my tack and put it on Lila. 

"Lets go!" I told her as I got on. 

I rode her past a fence and I grabbed my bow and arrows. I put on my quiver. we rode into the forest. we got to a clearing with a few fallen trees. 

"C'mon old girl we can do this!" I told her as we approached the trees. We jumped over the first two trees before stopping and had a slight break. "Your probably the best horse I've ridden." I hopped back on and rid deeper into the forest. We got to a quite a dense part of the forest and we stopped. "I don't think we should continue." I said trying to catch my breath.

Lila continued forward and I just let her. although I had a bad feeling about that part of the forest. we continued into the forest to where we saw a random staircase that lead to nothing. "Oh no." I said gripping my hand-made bow tighter. "We need to turn around!" I exclaim. its like Lila couldn't hear me. she continued forward, ignoring what I had said, "Lila! We need to turn back." I shouted. she was just walking. She got faster. Her footsteps got more and more aggressive. A demonic creature flew above us making me duck in fear of being hit. 

I was scared, It seems Lila wasn't. She started almost pounding the floor with her hooves. She started galloping and i gripped on to the reins. i screamed as she jumped. she stopped.

I opened my eyes.

I shrieked in fear.