2 the end

The next day I got up early and got washed up and went to the general room and looked for Saiide but she could not be found. "Maybe its too early and she is not up" I thought so I waited and waited. It's about 5:00 pm. I still could not find Saiide so I went to the deck to get some fresh air then I think that she has her own boyfriend and I forget about her. I went back to the general room and someone started a party, a fiddler playing and plenty of beer so I joined the fun. There was singing and dancing all around one girl actually stood on her toes, and that night I forgot all my troubles. Drunk and dizzy, I stumbled to my room then someone helped me and it happened to be Saiide. "Here let me help you with that," she said as she opens the door to my cabin.
Later that night I was awakened up by a big thud. I went out in the hall and many people were asking, "What happened?" Then I felt my feet are wet so I run to the deck and I see that the Titanic has been hit by an iceberg. Everyone scrambles on the ship as I'm trying to get back to Saiide's room. I got in there and she wasn't there. "They're closing the gates" someone said so I rushed to the stairs. "What's going on?" I said, "There is too many people on deck" he said everyone started yelling and ramming the gate. They were still arguing but I walked off to find the other stair case that wasn't barred off. I found it and got up to the deck by this time the boat was at a 45° angle. I stowed away on a lifeboat as the Titanic looked like it was going to snap. "It's going to break" someone said and our lifeboat was on the epicenter of the break so we fell and hit the water, some people fell out of the boat and the wave. I stayed in and helped to find other people. We went around and got some survivors. It was very late and the number of survivors was coming to an end but we heard a whistle come from the mass of bodies we got her on board got her a blanket to keep her warm.