Sickly Missing Her

-1 Month later-

-Tuesdays P.O.V-
.
.
.
.
I puke into the toilet making a horrible sound alerting everyone that I'm once again being sick.

"Tuesday? Are you ok?" Araylin asks knocking on the door but entering any way.

I stand up and brush my teeth then grab the bottle of mouth wash.

"Yea im fine" I spit into the sink and wash it away with water.

"Doesn't look like it, you need to go see a doctor" I shake my head

"No im fine, realy" I smile.

"Where is Lyra when we need her, she would make you go to the doctors" I clench my fist.

"Well she's not here" I say flushing the toilet.

"Where is she? You keep avoiding the question " Araylin says trying to figure it out herself.

The smell of cooking bacon seeps through the door and hits me and the grease instantly makes me feel like I'm gonna puke again so I cover my mouth and bend over the toilet while Araylin pulls my hair out of my face.

"Tuesday you NEED to see a doctor" I shake my head.

"It's a small bug" I say between gags.

"It's either that or your pregnant Tuesday" I freeze and slowly look up at her hoping she stops asking question but the look of realisation on her face gives me false hopes.

"That's why she's gone! You cheated on her" Araylin gasps.

"It's not what you think" I say flushing the toilet and go to brush my teeth again.

"Isn't it? Because from my angle it seems like you cheated on Lyra and she left you, how could you do that to her Tuesday?" Araylin pleads making me angrier.

"SHE CHEATED FIRST!" I yelled slamming the mouth wash on the sink.

"What?" She asks confused.

"Lyra caught me cheating on her which was a huge drunken mistake on my part but when she came to yell at me i found pictures of her and JANE!" Araylin bites her lip.

"Do you still have the pictures?" I nod and lead her to my room where I go through my bedside table and bring out the envelope and I throw it on her lap.

"I found these on my bedside table at the mansion, I don't know who put them their but I'm glad they did so I know what a hypocritical bitch she is.

"Tuesday!" Araylin yells.

"That's isn't like you! Since your pregnant I'll let it slide but don't say that!" I roll my eyes and Araylin pulls out the pictures.

"This is it?" She asks confused.

"Isn't it enough? Shes breaking into shops! She is with a half naked Jane!" I point out, Araylin shows me the pictures

"These pictures mean nothing" Araylin says flipping through them.

"We used to destroy entire Isles in Wall-Mart. All she did was steal a few items. The damage we did would have been far more expensive" Araylin explains on the picture of Lyra and Jane breaking into a shop.

"And this one is obviously innocent" Araylin says showing me the picture of a half naked Jane with Lyra sat up in her bed.

"How is it?" I demand.

"Look at Lyra, she's fully clothed! Also when we had sleep overs we would share a bed wouldn't we. Hell we would even share a shower because we are good friends, and since Lyra begged for Janes life their obviousky good friends just like us" I feel a pang of guilt.

"So your saying these pictures are not as bad as thing we have done?" I confirm.

"Yes" Araylin sighs. I look down at the pictures

"Well it doesn't matter... I'm pregnant now, she won't want me even if I did try and run into her arms" Arylin sighs

"So who's the dad?" Arylin asks intregued in the answer.

"Do you realy have to ask that?" I say my lip quivering from me trying not to cry.

"Ow him..." it goes silent for a few minutes.

"I wonder what she's doing? Maybe she's upset still and is coming up with a way to get you back" Araylin says trying to cheer me up
.
.
.
.
-Lyras P.O.V-

I trip to my hands and knees outside the club giggling like mad and Jenny tries to pick me up who is also giggling like mad.

"Will you ladies be alright walking home? Would you like me to call a cab?" the bouncer asks as we get back to our feet

"No we don't live far, thanks anyway" I say putting Jennies arm over me.

"Are you sure? It won't be any trouble" The bouncer insists.

"It's ok" Jenny says looking at the guy smiling.

"I'm a killer, I can defend myself" The bouncer just smiles at us

"Well enjoy the rest of the night ladies" He says letting more people into the club.

"Did you see the way that fat guy was looking at me?" Jenny laughs leaning onto me.

"Yea, you didn't have to punch him" Jenny just laughs again.

"He should of stayed away from me" Jenny smirks.

We decided to walk down a dark ally to get to our apartment quicker, which seems stupid for two drunk women to do but one of us is a killer so it should be fine.

A/N

Sorry this took so long, I have no wifi. But I hope three chapters made up for it