chapter 1 the kusangi clan lives again

7 years ago, a nine tails fox appeared, and distory everything in it path until one man showed up he was the 4th hokage and sealed the fox in a newborn baby. This was Naruto uzumaki.

Naruto was hated by the villager and leaf shinobi

Naruto was a prankster and loved to prank the villager but always get caught by Leaf Shinobi and told Naruto to clean up on what he did until one prank was the final straw for one shinobi naruto teacher in the academy iruka.

Iruka gave naruto the same stair (a/n I don't know how to spell it but you get the point the look of hate that look so don't judge me) and told iruka he will never go back to the academy again and ran away.

Naruto was 7 years old and felt something off of him but shrugged it off, then heard a knock outside of his apartment.

Hmm, who is coming to me at this hour? Naruto said and looked at the eye hole of the door and saw his teacher, iruka.

Iruka sensi, what does he want now? It's probably me ont going to the academy Naruto said and went to his room and grabbed his clothes put them on and went outside to the balcony and jumped off.

Naruto was walking in the street until he was met with the peers he prank in the last 2 days.

What do you guys want? Naruto said

Naruto, we decided you can be part of the group. one of the boys said

Are you serious, really! Naruto said in a happy tone.