Chap. 2

We all went for dinner and I sat isolated from my half siblings at the Artemis table. We didn't have too many girls since they go become Huntresses. I'm just a loser who can't do anything...

We all got up and sat around the fire and talked. I was deep in thought when I heard yelling.

"Percy Jackson, show yourself!"

I looked up and saw the form of Hades.

"Percy! No!" Annabeth yells. Great, she does like him.

"Give me the bolt and I will give you your mother!" Hades says.

"My mother is gone."

"No, I sent my minotaur to abduct her. She is still alive." Hades shows Percy's mother.

"Mom!"

"Percy!" Was all she could say before she vanished again. After her Hades disapears too.

We were all sent to our beds. I was walking around when I heard voices. I moved closer to investigate.

"I need to find my mom!" I guess it's Percy. I hope he doesn't leave...

That was all I heard because someone grabbed me from behind and shut my mouth.

"Shush." The person says. The voice was very familiar.

It was no rapist, they would have taken Aphrodite girls, no friend of mine, nothing came to mind who it would be.

"Just come and stop struggling!"

We reached the front of the Hermes cabin and I finally turned and saw... Luke!

I reach to take his hand off my mouth but he does it himself.

"Look, just come in and listen, it's important." He says, but I could tell he was lying.

"Fine."

We walk in and I finally speak my mind.

"Why do you want me?"

"Because I don't want you to get in the way of my plan, to start a war with the gods and get Olympus and maybe hurt Percy if he gets in the way."

"Why would you want to do that?!"

"Our parents have been in charge too long!"

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Hopefully nothing, you're my backup plan. Percy likes you, he'll come to your rescue instead of giving up the lightning bolt."

I knew Percy would get hurt either way, but I don't need to be saved, no one will miss me.

Luke wouldn't really hurt me right.....