Ten

THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS RAPE! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Mr. Sanchez POV
The next day, I got out of bed and got dressed as I got ready for the day and then went back into the room, so I can check on the chains to make sure they're secured tightly. When I was finished checking the chains, I gave Destiny a kiss on the lips and walked out of the house but I made sure that the front door was locked tightly and then left. I went to where everyone else was located, so I could "help" them search for Destiny as a manipulative tactic to throw everyone off of my trail. Everyone fell for it except for Gia and Adam but I had to keep my cool, so no one else would suspect anything. I pretended to search while Adam and Gia watched me but I didn't care because I knew that they wouldn't find her.
Gia POV
I watched the way Mr. Sanchez was acting and I thought it was odd because he was acting weird after Destiny went missing. I had a gut feeling that Mr. Sanchez was involved in Destiny's appearance but I didn't have any evidence to prove it. I looked at Adam but didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a scene. I rubbed my head in frustration and sighed as I looked at Mr. Sanchez and saw him smirk at me. I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my middle finger up at him as he walked over to us and then crossed his arms.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Mr. Sanchez asked.
"You are my problem." I snapped. "We know you had something to do with Destiny's disappearance."
"That's bullshit." Mr. Sanchez replied.
"It's the truth." Adam spoke up. "We will find her and you will be locked up."
Mr. Sanchez POV
When Adam made that comment, it pissed me off and I wanted to bash his head in but I couldn't because I didn't want anyone to find out that I was involved in Destiny's disappearance. Hours later, l walked into my home and closed/locked behind me as I put my keys on the table and went into my room. I opened the door and walked into my room as I closed the door behind me and walked over to Destiny. I woke her up and kissed her on the lips as I stopped and then took my clothes off. I got under the covers and got on top of her as I pinned her down and raped her again.
~
Destiny POV
I looked out of the window and sighed because I started to lose hope on escaping this psychopath. I felt so lonely and all I wanted to do was hide myself from everyone because I felt ashamed about being a raped victim. When I felt Mr. Sanchez grab me, he pulled me away and covered it up with curtains as he punched me in the face. I groaned and backed up as I shook in fear and felt tears roll down my cheeks. Mr. Sanchez got close to me again and grabbed a fistful of my hair as he pulled me close to him and grabbed my face with his free hand.
"You're a stupid bitch." Mr. Sanchez whispered in my ear.
"Ow." I groaned. "You're hurting me."
"Good because this is your fault." He replied coldly. "Say that it's your fault."
"It's not my fault." I blurted out but Mr. Sanchez kicked me in the stomach.
"Yes it is!" He yelled. "Say it!"
"I-It's all my fault." I stuttered.
"Good girl." Mr. Sanchez replied, making him let go of my face and he started to smirk at me.