☆ .05 | STAN ☆

I lock the door to the janitor's closet and pin him to the wall. It's dark, but I can still see his face.

"Kiss me," I demand.

I never thought that I was gay, even for a minute. But now I was starting to second guess myself because when I woke up, I found myself cuddled up with Kyle; and the weirdest part was that it felt good. I found myself wanting to stay, but Kyle woke up and told me to get off. I even felt sad when he did! We always sleep together, why did it feel so different then?

Now, it's 2nd period, and I'm trapped with Butters in the closet to experiment. I tricked him into thinking that we had 30 minutes of downtime to relax, but I actually just need him so I can see if I'm gay or not.

"Kiss me, Butters," I repeat.

"Um... this is a little weird if you ask me, Stan!" He says.

"Butters, listen, I..." I'm sort of nervous to tell him. "I think that I'm gay, and I don't know who else to experiment with."

"W-well Stan, I don't know,"

"Butters, please. Just a small one," I beg.

"If you insist..." He finally agrees.

I go toward him slowly. I can tell he's nervous. I give him a quick peck on the lips. He tastes like cherries, so I think that he's wearing some type of lipgloss. Gay.

"Is that it?" He asks.

"Um... I don't know. Can I do a little bit more?" I ask him.

"Okay... don't leave any marks though, I'll get grounded," He says.

I don't know what I planned to do, but I kiss him on the cheek and slowly go down to his neck. He doesn't react much, except with soft breathing. It turns me on. I stop and look at him. He doesn't seem to have any reaction, but I can feel myself getting hard. Fuck. I'm sure that I'm not attracted to Butters, but now I know that I'm attracted to men.

"Okay, thanks. Leave, leave!" I want to rush him out so I can deal with myself alone.

"Jeez! Okay, okay! Bye-bye, Stan!" Butters waves and leaves the closet.

I sit on a crate and think. Gosh, now I'm like Tweek and Craig; part of whatever gay gang they're in. The worst part is that I have to stay in this closet until my erection goes away. It wasn't even that I was super horny, it was just an accident. I put my head in my hands, hoping that Butters didn't see me like that. Now that I'm gay, what do I do? Do I wear long acrylics and makeup? I mean, Craig and Tweek didn't change when they became gay, so maybe I don't have to. But pieces of life started to make more sense. Like why I was so willing to let Kyle feed me, sleep with me, hug me, touch me... and why I want him to do it more.

I think I'm in denial.

Maybe I like Kyle.