A oneshot because I said so

Josh was getting ready for a very special date. He was going to propose to his girlfriend of 4 years with a game of Blue's Clues. (What did you expect?) He was nervous of course. "I'm scared Blue. What if she says no? Am I moving too fast? Am I making the right choice?" Just then, Steve and Joe came in. They had overheard Josh and wanted to check in. "She loves you Josh. She will say yes and you will marry her." said Steve. "Bow bow bow." Blue agreed. "I guess you guys are right. Come on Blue. I've got a girl to propose to." With that, Josh left.
💍💍💍💍🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🐾🐾🐾🐾
"And remember, Blue's paw prints will be on the clues." Josh explained to Amanda. "Blue's Clues. Got it." Amanda replied. She was wearing a red dress, while Josh wore a tuxedo. "Will you help us figure out what Blue wants to do on our date?" He asked his friends. " Yes?!   So, let's do this." Josh was anxious and excited. He was going to propose, she will say yes, and they will spend the rest of their lives with each other. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't see the clue. Weird considering it was on Amanda's face. " A clue!" " Where?" "Uhhh Josh, the clue is on my face." Josh looked at her and saw the blue paw print. "Oh! Time to put this clue in our handy dandy notebook!" He said as he took it out and drew her in the note book.

💍💍💍💍🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🐾🐾🐾🐾

Josh fidgeted with the ring in his pocket as the two walked around the park. "A clue!" Josh and Amanda looked around and saw it was on a silver ring hanging on a string. Josh drew it and the couple walked around even more awaiting for the third clue. They found it on a picture of a diamond and practically ran to the spot of the date. There, they found Josh's friends and his family, including Lola. There was a big arch with roses and Blue was holding a bouquet of roses "What is this?" Amanda asked, not noticing Josh get down on one knee. When he cleared his throat, she turned around and gasped. "Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one for me. You're talented , smart, and so beautiful. I am so glad that you exist, and I am glad we met. Will you, Amanda Phillips, make me the happiest man alive?" "Yes! A million times yes!" She exclaimed. The two embraced and kissed as everyone clapped. "Bow bow bow bow bow!" Blue was ecstatic. Josh smiled as he looked at his fiancé, thinking about their future together, towards a next page in their love story.

Sorry if it's trash. Amanda is based off of Josh's wife in real life.Here is a picture of them from Instagram.

Here is a picture of them from Instagram