───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟢𝟣ㅤꔠ

everyone was seen running here and there out of fear, like a chase; sounds of things falling at different places were also present

everyone was seen running here and there out of fear, like a chase; sounds of things falling at different places were also present. and amidst all that, was a mid-age man pointing a rifle at the place of the heart of a male. the scene switched, and then the same male was seen having a deep cut near his left eye while blood was dripping from that. it was none other than our protagonist, kim taehyung.

taehyung looked utterly conflicted, he was breathing deeply as he was the one at the gunpoint, "it's said that when death comes, the entire life of that person flashes in front of them. but in my case, all i can see, flashing in front of me, is the past six months of my life only." the blond uttered those words as he closed his eyes and with that, let us go back in time and check out what happened in those past six months that our protagonist only remembered that the most. let us go and let us get it!

... six months earlier.

a house was in view where taehyung was seen sleeping on his study table with books and copies all around him, it was late at night. "hey, lazy son! are you sleeping or studying? at this age also do i remind you? hey! are you listening? hey, taehyung, hey! are you even there?" a shout came from the hall from his father, waking him up in the process.

"yes, yes, i am studying," taehyung answered back.

"yeah, i know how much you are doing so," his father, kim jae-su, stated unconvincingly, making taehyung look so done.

"you must be thinking why such treatment? it's september. during march, i was so in a different mood," the blond said looking at the readers as the scene shifted to march, where he was seen watching tv and his parents trying hard to make him study, but that time he showed so much attitude saying, "aish, i have studied everything. now, give me the remote, and you two go. go, go!"

the scene shifted to the present, "that time i said so much, without even asking. so now it is that i should suffer. if a girl wakes up at four am in the morning, it's march. but if a boy wakes up at four, then it's september. the relationship between march and september is- -"

"yah! are you even studying?!" jae-su again yelled, cutting off the blond who again started to study.

the next morning, taehyung was ready to go to the exam when, "tae, please, son, take blessings from god." he heard his mother, kim yeojin, saying. taehyung's mind and the scene again shifted in the month of march where every day his mother asked him to take blessings from god, but he denied each day.

he was going to do the same thing to the present day as well, "yah, today is your exam. at least, today take the blessings, nah!" yeojin again asked him.

"huh! if i get blessed now, then all the praise would go to god. and if i pass without the blessings, then all praise comes to me. so, no chance. huh!" with that, he scoffed and left the house.

soon the blond reached the examination hall, where everyone started to greet him and hug him; and was being as friendly as possible with everyone, so was he while saying in his mind, "in four years of study, not everyone becomes your friend. but on exam day, everyone starts to act as if they have known you for ages. and in between, if a girl becomes your desk mate, a different sense of self-satisfaction works."