made an account

♤ In the shiba household ♤

Yuzuha the girl of the house was tired of her older brother being a loner and so she tried to fix that.

She thought making him an account on an app she had. She just needs to get his phone somehow.

Taiju was downstairs playing monopoly with hakkai when she came down stairs in need of her older brother's phone.

"Taiju can i see your phone for a few minutes...I want to order a pizza but my phone died just a second ago" she said sitting on the arm of the chair he was in.

"Yuzuha, here I want cheese pizza kai you want pizza?" Hakkai responded with a nod and said he wanted pineapple on his.

"Weirdo no human would eat that stuff whats wrong with you." Yuzuha said walking away with taiju's phone.

She was upset because she actually had to order the pizza. But her plan worked she order the pizza first then download the app

Name-Taiju shiba
Age-17
Likes-ramen,kittens,family,god
Dislikes-disbelievers of god,Apples
Everyday thing-playing games
Family-1.sister,1.brother

After she got done with that she waited for a request from someone. Then got a message on her phone from mitsuya.

Mitsuya♡
Hey Yuzuha, you know that app you had for the "find your bff" app my cousin has it. I told her that it was a good app for to find friends.

Yuzuha
Perfect i just made Taiju an account what's her name I can add her.

Mitsuya♡
◇all star Y/n◇
And im going to assume that his is just Taiju Shiba.

Yuzuha
Actually its not 🤭 Its The thunder and rain 😂 im kidding its just Taiju

Mitsuya♡
Ok ill tell her. Have fun in heaven by the way

Yuzuha
What do you mean by that Mitsuya

Mitsuya is offline

Yuzuha waited a few minutes for a notification of taijus phone and at that very moment taiju called for her.

"Yuzuha Pizzas here and i want my phone back!" He yelled then a few seconds later as she was walking down the stairs Taiju was chasing Hakkai and yelling at him.

"Taiju stop chasing me!"

"No give me back my monopoly money you broke bastard!"

All Yuzuha could here were her brother's yelling at each other over a game. "GUYS STOP IT, SIT DOWN AND EAT THE PIZZA!" she yelled getting thire attention.

She gave Taiju his phone and grabbed a her pizza box and went to her room (for safety 😂) The guys sat down and ate the pizza.

Mitsuya
Taiju.

Taiju
What is it Mitsuya.

Mitsuya
Its about Yuzuha.

Taiju
What did she do?

Mitsuya
You have an app on your phone and your going to get a message from my cousin Y/n on the app her name is ◇all star Y/n◇ Yuzuha downloaded the app on your phone.

Taiju
Mitsuya what the hell are you talking about what app.

Nevermind I just got a message from your cousin

Mitsuya
Thats good you should be friends with her text her back or she'll bother me about you not answer her and not wanting to be friends

Taiju
Ok talk to you later

Mitsuya
Talk to you later

◇all star Y/n◇
Uhh hi this is Mitsuya's friend right, Taiju