Uh Oh, We've Got A Spy On Our Hands

────── おはよう世界 ─────

"We're not gonna ask again, what the hell is a lady like you running around the forest like some idiot??",

"What does that Tsukasa guy want with Senku??" Chrome asked so many questions, his eyebrows furrowed. While Rose's eye twitched. She didn't understand a single thing he said.

'I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK.'

"DUDE!! STOP WITH YOUR IDIOTIC BLABBERING, YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO LOOSE EARS!!" she screeched,

"Senku do you know this girl? Should I kill her?" Someone spoke behind her, Rose shivered as she turned her head and it was a blonde-headed girl.

'KOHAKUUU ♡ my beloved!!', Rose's demeanor quickly changed, but she kept her excitement to herself.

PS: Kohaku is her favorite character since most of the screentime she had was her being a badass (gotta agree with my girl Rose 🙆‍♀️)

"Hold it idiot, we don't know if she's part of the Tsukasa Empire" Senku sighed, putting a hand on Kohaku's shoulder as an attempt to stop her,

.
.
.

Rose got to carried away with her excitement and accidentally spoke,

"Kohaku."

Senku's eyes widened and turned to you quickly

"EHH??!! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" Kohaku screeched, pushing her away while Rose was still tied up.

She fell on the ground once again with an 'oof' coming out of her mouth. Senku then approached her, wanting to get more intel.

"How the hell did you know Kohaku's name? Are you some kind of stupid spy for the Science Kingdom??" Senku asked, because she obviously wasn't from around here. Senku said each word while shooking her rapidly, making her dizzy.

"OH SHIT, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT!!!" Rose shouted in realization, pursuing her lips to keep things to herself.

'HOW'D YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT, SHERLOCK!?' the voices in her head all shouted at once, making Rose mentally facepalm.

Chrome and Kohaku's POV :

"You were?.." Chrome mumbled

"Not suppose to know that?.." Kohaku finished.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE TWO SAYINGG!!?" Chrome screeched, not understanding a word they were saying. Neither did Kohaku.

"And how did she know my name? It's as if she knows me. " Kohaku mumbled, while eyeing the girl, who was named Rose, suspiciously.

'This girl knows something we don't. I just know it.' Kohaku glared at the girl, as she kept her thoughts to herself.

Kohaku and Chrome heard yelling.

Third Person POV:
"DUDE!! Keep your goddamn distance!!! I already told you, I don't know who this Tsukasa is!!"

Chrome and Kohaku heard shouting and went to go investigate the commotion,

"Senku, what are you two talking about? We can't understand anything. You two sound so foreign." Kohaku whispered to Senku, deadpanning. While Senku just chuckled and puts his pinky on his ear and spoke arrogantly,

"Ah well, she can't speak Japanese. Thanks to myself, I know how to speak English. ", Senku replied to Kohaku, grinning.

"English? Again, I think my brain left the so called 'universe', because I have no idea about what you're talking about. " Kohaku spoke with a deadpan voice,

"Anyways, I'm not gonna stop until you give me intel. Or I might aswell just drop you in a river filled with sulfuric acid." Senku returned to the subject, his right hand on his hip while the other held up a pinky to go right into his ear.

"Fine, Jesus.. I am a spy for the Tsukasa Empire." she sighed softly,

"And it's my job, to make sure you're dead. Ishigami Senku." Rose said in a serious manner, making the team's eyes widen.

'SHIT BRO THIS BETTER WORK, ISTG I'M GONNA CRY.'

Rose didn't know what consequences were waiting for her in the future for lying about a big thing.