First date

Today was sad, and contained lots of thinking. It was one of the happiest day and memorable day of my life.

Woke up at 6:45am and stayed in bed since no point waking up that early...

then feel half asleep till 7:30 am then woke up again and stayed in bed till my alarm goes out.

When the alarm went off I sat straight up and started my preparation.

PapaG and MamaG said I looked good today ever since I joined university. I left home at 8:30 am ~ 8:40 am. got to university at 9am. my card was not working so i just stopped the gate from closing when someone used their card to enter, went to the admission office. noOne was there. went to the seminar hall but it was closed. went to "std" to see miss Maham she was not there, guard said "saturday is off and you cant enter their office or you will get complained"

I replied "thanks" and left. Shiromi was asking for "it" assignment so gave him that . I asked him when he will be coming and if we could come early, I had something important to tell him.

he said he will arrive at 9:15am. After that i sat on a bench outside the volleyball court and listened to song "heather" and (cough)(cough)cried (cough)(cough).

Shiromi arrived at 9:20am~ 9:25am. he messaged to ask where i am, i told him where I was and. then he arrived and I hugged him and (cough)Cried (cough) while I told all about the situation, he was also crying...

After that he started thinking about what to do and how we can solve this problem. He had to eat Breakfast and go to the bathroom. He went to the bathroom first.

He wanted to skip class but i said nope can't skip classes (also said she might be waiting)... we went to class.(apparently) people were surprised about how I looked. then sir entered and started taking attendance. your replied to "Good morning" just at that time,

I texted to ask where you are. you said you didn't felt like coming and say to Ghost you will be waiting for her outside class, then said nvm you are coming to class and then you entered class(looked amazing, soo pretty and charming)

i smiled when you were not looking and you smiled when I was not looking (kind sweet). took class with full focus but then had to go to the bathroom and didn't want to just walk outside sooo... i used my phone as a distraction and gesture like its a class... I couldn't open the door. It took (two)2 tries to open it up. then came back to class.

after class I looked at you (10:30am) and then Shiromi and I left for the canteen. Shiromi bought fries and strawberry milkshake while we still talk about stuff... we sat down near your and Ghostl place. We talked about stuff.

(cough) I almost cried again...

Then it was almost time for class(10:55am). enters room at saw few people there. saw you (didn't wanted to disturb so i looked for seat behind you) but said pointed at seat next to Ghostl so we sat there.

again was full focused and serious (drinking water like a thirsty crow as always). (cough )took some pictures of yours(cough)

took class and asked you about the plan you said that your mother have given permission to go with us and sit on motorcycle. i also had a little chat with minhill about mcqs and true and false...

After class you said you have to go bank building, So Shiromi and i left and went to volleyBall court for his practice. noOne was playing but the usual people were waiting. i took a seat on bench while Shiromi was stretching. i ate chocolate (flo) and ate Khichri rice (half of the lunch).