I'm Back

Hello there

I'm sorry for my sudden disappearence and not returning either for so long.
(suicide warning, if you're not comfortable reading that, skip the text till you see this line:
_______________________________________

But why? I hear you ask already. Well I am suffering a heavy case of depression which in that time robbed me of my enjoyment I got by writing.

I stopped apruptly, not just in writing but many things in my day-to-day life, eventually leading me into self isolation and eventually into...well a certain kind of thought of disappearing forever, if you catch my drift...

There's no need to worry though, I'm currently undergoing medical treatment and in foreseeable future therapy aswell.
(damn how f*cking long it takes JUST to get an appointment ffs)

_______________________________________
As I announced I am officially back and I will resume writing again, however I'm not sure if I should continue this story specifically, since I'm began to feel like it's not exactly the kind of story I want to tell anymore quite some time ago already.

Still, I don't want to throw it all overboard since it is "my take on Mihoyo's story", "my story in a way, the way I want their story to go." and of course I still love my dearest void queen, wishing to give this character the happy ending she deserves.

I have thought of how I really want to write the story I want to tell and I believe I will tell Val's story from the beginning, eventually working myself to Sirin's second chance.

However this time it will take a while to get there and this will be quite different especially with the beginning and how I want Val to be, because I do not wish to "just create another sans" as some of you already figured out, but mostly his own sort of character.

He won't be 100% different, you'll probably see a "few things" that might feel familiar to you when you read it., but no further spoilers on that one.

If you truly want me to continue this story in particular I can and will do it. I do like people enjoying what I write and to share my affection for our proud queen.

However you'll have to be aware that I have to tweak things a lot once I continue writing it, so that I will be satisfied with it aswell, since I don't want to deliver a half-assed and shallow work to my readers.
That is not the kind of author that I want to be, so be prepared that it might take a while till I post a chapter for this story in particular.

Oh and one more thing, back then I had planned to let readers have choices in this story aswell, if you want me to bring that in aswell let me know so I can work that in properly aswell.
This does not count in my new story btw. I have a set in stone course there already that just waits to brought to paper even if it may take time for me to do just that.

And that concludes what I wanted to say.
I hope that I can truly deliver my best again and I'm looking forward to your comments may they critique, encouragement, memes, you name it and hope you'll enjoy this new and healthier author.

Peace