chapter8: I though it was a dream

~A/N~

SORRY I'VE BEEN HAVE WRITERS BLOCK MY LOVES BUT RIGHT NOW IM BACK I'VE BEEN HAVING A TOUGH TIME GETTING TIME TO WRITE THE CHAPTER THANK GOD ITS SUMMER SO HERES THE NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT I  KNOW ITS VERY SHORT BUT AT LEASE I CAN GIVE YALL WHAT I AHVE VERY MUCH RIGHT .

LOVE,

MISSY:*

~~~\\\\\~~~\\\\\~~~\\\\\~~~

Chapter8: I THOUGH IT WAS A DREAM

~(Mona's POV)~

I open my eyes and found myself in a forest with plenty of beautiful flowers and a pond. It was night and the full moon was out.

"Mona" I heard my name called from a familiar  beautiful feminine voice I looked around and found out that the familiar voice was my mom

"mom what are you doing here" I asked as I look around this beautiful forest.

"Mona there's I need to tell you" she told me with a serious expression on her face. I nodded so she can get to the point.

" Mona  I'm the moon goddess  and your moon princess " I nodded taking in the information.

"okay and "

" what im trying to say is that you destined to have elemental powers and to have twin mates your father use to have a twin but he died in a rouge attack when they was 16 . "

"is this a dream or it just me having an illusion ", she nodded no to me .

"so wait If its not a dream was kidnapped by a Derek look alike but he was vampire mom can you explain that to me "

"that you need to learn from the guys yourself  because its not for me to tell" mom told me in a serious tone.

"mom does dad knows your moon goddess " I asked her being curious .

" yes your father knows and when you come back im going to train you myself to control all elements and prepare you to take the next air as Luna/moon goddess " said mom . I nodded in response.

" okay sweetheart I don't have much time I have to go its that you wake up" said my mom before  disappears .

 "wake up ? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flutter my eyes open . I looked around the room its blue and black my two favorite colors and all of a sudden i heard the shower water turn off . I looked around the bed trying to find my phone till I heard the bathroom door open.

I turn my head see a  Derek look alike coming out the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel walking into the room. I stared at his nicely built body walking up to the bed. still holding his towel around his waist.

" Good morning my  little mate , im Elliot " he said as he smiled showing off he pearly white fangs .

Elliot is a cute name..  besides I can see that he has a darker shade of blue eyes other that Derek... oh my pineapples  they gonna be the death of me .