- Chapter 9 -

- Chapter 9 -

"Astro what the hell!?" Ace said, "a bell rang, do you wanna be late?" Astro retorted back, "Right! C'mon! Let's go before we're late!" Grim said, Ace, deuce, Yuu and grim scurried off to their classroms, but before that, Yuu waved a goodbye to astro.

Astro waved them a goodbye back with a close eyed smile, "now..i have different classes right..?" Astro mumbles to himself, "u-um...a-are you p-perhaps a-astro?" A maron haired male stuttered.

"Ah, yes I am. May I know who are you and what do you need from me?" Astro asked, "e-eh!? I-i beg your pardon?" The maron haired male said, looking away. A shade of pink in his ears. "I-I mean, my n-name...Esta is fine.." Esta said. "I see, nice to meet you. Do you perhaps need something from me?" Astro asked again.

"O-Oh, right! The headmaster told me to be your teacher, and kind off. Give you a separate classes as everyone else.." Esta said, getting comfortable around Astro, and for further look.

He had a green vest and armband, indicating that he came from Diasomnia, a sharp fang and light green eyes, he was a tad bit short. "And, to a-also ensure you c-control your p-powers.." Esta continued.

"I see, well then. What's my first subject?" Astro asked, "Potionology, you'll be joining some students while your at it. And u-uh, I'll keep an eye on you!" Esta exclaimed. "Alright, let's get to it, and. I hope we get along Esta" astro said, giving him a close eyed smile.

"e-eh!? I-i u-uh. Y-y-yeah! S-so, u-um. L-let's g-go! We're g-gonna be late!" Esta said, flustered. Turning and grabbing astro's wrist gently, leading him to his class. He burst the door opened, turning their attention on him. "Were so sorry for being late Master Crewel!" Esta exclaimed bowing.

"Mhm? That's fine pup. The headmaster requested you to keep an eye at the new puppy anyways, and. Is that him?" A black and white haired male said, black eyes, and a white and black fur coat, a red tie, with a black and white base shirt, with red buttons, red glooves, black belt and a black trouser(?)

A/n: the way he sounds like and almost act like Mido in yandere male rivals...creeps me out but. His hot..and handsome....

In his hand was a stick like thingy, in the holder(?) Was a red and white hanging collar like keychains(?) "Well then, wear your lab coats and googles" Crewel said, Esta and Astro nodded, wearing what they were told, weird looks were in their direction.

"Once again, I am Divus Crewel but you all pups call me Master Crewel understand? And I'm teaching you pups potionology. Okay, I'll need you pups to memorize 100 different herbs, since you pups eat whatever is on the ground" Crewel said. "Why hello there Astro, I'm glad we meet again" a voice said that astro was all too familiar with, Jade.

'Well atleast it's not the other twin..' astro thought, he could feel a glare behind his back but wasn't directed at him, "I believe I haven't introduce myself don't I?" Jade stated, "Jade Leech, it's nice to meet you.." Jade said, giving astro a smile.

"...Astro, nice to meet you too" astro said, "Well! Let me teach you the basics Astro!" Esta suddenly exclaimed, taking the attention of Astro, "Right, maybe we could continue to talk later Jade, maybe if we meet again" Astro said, giving the tall male a smile.

Jade got back on his seat not before reminding Astro about working at mostro lounge, Astro replied that he'll thinked about it, with that, he contineus to write notes. after the lesson. Magic history was up, "I'm Mozus Trein, and this is my familiar Lucious" Trein said, pointing at the black and white cat, yellow eyes.