Tanjiro

"Oyakata-Sama, you're telling us a low ranked demon slayer encountered muzan?" Y/n asked as she looked at the dirty kid tied up

"Very much my child, and for him keeping a demon with him"

"Hm"

"COME ON N/N!!!"

'Why am I here again?'

Time skip after that lame meeting 

  'What should I do now?' She asked herself as she walked around the place, coming to a stop at a convience store 'should I get some f/f? I don't want to pay though....maybe if I just- no nevermind'   

Y/n flinched when she hear her name being yelled from across the road 'who is this, why do they know my name' she turned towards them and glared holding her katana tightly  

"Woah woah woah woah woah its just me Takemichi!" He said with a smile "who?"  "You forgot me already" 'damn it she forgot me , I thought we had a bond'    He thought suppressing his tears with a hurt chuckle "I saw you walking around looking in the store and I was wondering if you wanted anything" "no" "o-oh ok"   she stared at him while takemichi sheepishly smiled back 'why is he so ugly...., might as well ask him' "say takemichi right?"  "Y-yes! That's me" " why are you so ugly?" She asked with a tilt of her head, the boys face adorned with a shocked expression as tears rolled down his face 'S-SO CRUELL!!!' "I uh I got to go now tokito-San" she hummed not even bothering to look at him anymore and went about her day.

———-

'I wonder, should I visit someone..'

Sorry for not updating hahaha👨‍🦲 anyways might be a while till I update again.