Yan!RID Fixit x human reader(No escape from me)

He's a bit like Sideswipe, but more protective and dreamer  . He always joins you when you spend time with someone else. He just wants to spend time with him. Only him. He was so obsessed with you . He had a crush on you . When he watched a romantic movie with Russel and the  others he wanted to do same things with you. But you didnt find anyone atractive or belived in love. You alway saw everyone as your friend. But Fixit didnt liked it at all.

İt was a great day in the scrapyard. You were hanging out with the crew. Undisturbed for the first time. Fixit wasnt with you so that was great for you .He always creeped you by his ''crush'' on you. Then the boys leaved the place for a moment and only you and Strongar stayed. Then you started to talk things about relationships.

Strong:Yn why dont you have a boyfriend. You're so pretty and kind.

Yn:I just dont want to be in a relationship.

Strong:Why. It must have a reason.

Yn:Ok Fine .Im asexual.

Strong:Uh...What does it mean ?

Yn: İt means i dont feel no attraction to both of the genders.

Strong:Oh..

Yn: Thats so good for me

Strong:Why ?

Yn:I wont feel sad or heartbroken from them , not gonna interfere with what im going to wear , no one going to cheat on me....

Strong: Im so sorry if i made you upset about it Yn

Yn: Dont be sorry about this .İt my own option about life

Yes. That was your own option. But you both  dind't regonize that someone was wathching you.

Fix:No no no no ! It cant be true. Why.

Fixit was so mad abot your sexuality is.
He was mad aslo to himself that why he dind't confesed his feelings to you. Now he must act .

Fix:Hey um... can you come with me .

Yn:Uh um.... sure

                       Few minutes later

Yn: Soo.... why we are here?

Fix :To how-show you something

Yn:So what are you going to show me

Fix:This....

There was the bodies of the crew .
So single drop of blood or enerjon .
You were so scared a that moment you cant even talk .

Fix:I did it for you even if you dont me . Now i can be with you.~

Now youre  stuck with this psycho bot
Even if you want to escape ,you cant,becuse the security system will Let him know the moment when you try to escape.

Fix:There no escape from me my Yn~