Part 6

"Wait one more thing before you go" kakucho said

"WHAT?!? I JUST WANNA GET OUT OF HERE WHAT ELSE HUH? HUH? HUHH???"

You got hit in the head by Tanjiro, "IM SORRY" you yelled as you started crying 'damn it tanjiro why'd you have to hit me that hard' she looked up from the ground and looked at kakucho  '.....now thinking about it...these men are hot' her face heated up as she got on one knee grabbing his suit she asked him "PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME I PROMISE ILL BE THE MOST BESTES T WIFE EVER YOULL JEVER HAVE TO ORDDWR TAKE PUR AGAIN I SWEAR PLEASEEEEE MARRY ME" 

"Y/N DONT CLING ONTO HIM LIKE THAT " he said pulling her off kakucho  looked away with a slight blush on his face, yeah sure woman at the clubs had one night stands with him but no one's asked him to marry him While he was thinking Y/N was getting hit on the head multiple times while crying and inosuke got up slowly like a zombie turning his head to the side to look at you  the other Bonten members felt like they didn't exist anymore, I mean they were just in the back ground  while all this chaos was happening.

"So, n/n......"

Tanjiro and y/n slowly turned their heads to him wile sanzu picked up his phone to film same with ran " this shit is about get good" sanzu whispered to ran while he nodded keeping his eyes focused on the trio.  

"You wish to die right, that was a dirty move there you pulled on me"

" it. It was a joke.." she gulped as she clung onto tanjiro for dear life "

Striking his foot on the floor readying to charge tanjiro quickly butted in 

"Hahah, let's get going so we can report to oyakata-sama" 

"OK" she yelled as she scurried on her feet while inosuke grunted while puffs of smoke came out 

"Don't think you're escaping the great inosuke n/n, ha ha ha ha haa"

" fuck my life" 

"Aw man" ran breathed out as he watched  you three walk away " thought I was gonna get some good entertainment" sanzu sighed along with this, " let's head back now and tell boss" kokonut said they all followed .

Meanwhile

 'what about my ramen' y/n thought as she stood there making tempura for inosuke

Ok I know this sucks and is short but I have no inspiration ....so yeah