17

I woke up the next day and took a shower. Jaden was still sleeping so I got ready and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

-Nessa, you're wearing clothes.-he said with one eye opened.

-Yes, i am.

-I'm not used to it.

-Of course you are. Come on, get dressed.

-I want to sleep. Only five minutes.

-Only five minutes.

Someone knocked on the door and Jaden got under the blanket. I opened the door and some boy with brown hair looked at me.

-Hey, uhm... room service!-he smiled
awkwardly.

-Thank you but I didn't order anything.-i said and looked at Jaden.

-It's from the hotel.-he smiled.

-Thank you...- i looked at his badge.-Andrew.-i smiled.

-Uhm, sorry but you are beautiful.

-Thank you...-i looked at Jaden and he was already looking at me.

-I guess we'll see each other around.-he smiled.

-You're probably not.-Jaden came and smiled at Andrew. He was only in boxers. Oh God. I was a big red tomato.

I grabbed the food and put it on the table.

-Why you're jealous, Mr Hossler?

-I'm not jealous, he wants to fuck you.

-That's not true. You think every man that exist wants to fuck me, God!

-Because they do? You don't get it because you don't have a dick.

-Even if i had, I don't think that I'll want to fuck every girl.

-First of all, you're not every girl, second of all every person on this earth with a dick wants to fuck. I mean what's the dick for?

-To pee?

-Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Well maybe you got a point.

-Can you get dressed so we can eat?

-Okay.-he said without saying something dirty, I couldn't believe my ears, for real.

We ate and minutes after that Jaden finally said something.

-You look cute.

-What? How come?

-I just wanted to say it.-he smiled at me. He even blushed.

-You look pretty cute too, baby.

-Baby? I think I've missed a chapter.

-"Baby" sounds cute.

-No, "baby" sounds cringe. How about...

-How about what?-i asked him a little bit offended because he called me cringe.

-You know what, "baby" is fine.

-You think so?-i asked.

-I think so.

-Amazing.

-Babe.-he smiled at me.

My stomach was full with butterflies.

-I miss Boop.-i said and he came for a hug.

-Boop is with Sab and Cooper, he'll be fine, don't worry.

-I know but still...

-We have like two or three days left here so... let's just have fun, okay?

-Sure.-i smiled at him.-What's the plan for today?

-We can go to the cinema.

-There's a cinema here?

-Of course. You wanna go?

-I'm excited!!-i smiled at him. He hugged me and kissed me.

-You have no idea how much I missed you, Ness.

-Of course you missed me.-i winked at him.

We went to the cinema and there was no one.

-We are alone here?

-Of course. Do you need someone?

-No.

-Or you want Andrew to come with us. Well, he's working now so...

-Shut your jealous ass.-i laughed at him.

The movie started.

-You wanna do something, because this movie is boring?

-Like what?

-I don't know, you?

-Me?

-Yes. I wanna do you.

-Here?

-Here and now.-he looked at me. Jaden leaned his face close to mine and unzipped my pants. I just smiled at him because when I'm with this boy, I just can't say "no". He casually rested his hand on my leg, slowly moving it back and forth. I felt heat starting to rise within me as wetness began to flood my center.

-Show me what you've got, baby.-i smiled at him.

His hand slid further up my leg and his thumb lightly brushed against my core. My breath hitched in my throat. Jae turned in his chair and kissed me hard, knocking the air out of my lungs. I desperately grabbed at his t-shirt as i kissed him back, suddenly desperate for him. He kissed me again exploding my mouth with his tongue as his hand wandered down my chest. His lips were leaving kissed along my jawline as he made his way to my neck. As he sucked and nibbled on my neck, his other hand continued stroking my core. He moved the fabric - damp from my arousal - aside and trailed his finger up and down my wet slits. I tried to cover my mouth with my hand but he grabbed it and kissed me. His delightful kisses muffled my moans, as his finger was teasing my throbbing bud. I lifted my leg over the armrest to give him more room to access my core.

-You are such a good girl, Ness. - he whispered in my neck and i felt his hot breath.

My slickness allowed his finger to easily slide into my entrance. My walls clenched around it. I adjusted in my seat so I can look down at his hand while he's pleasuring me. A gasp came from my lips as i saw his finger disappeared into my core.

-You enjoy watching me pleasure you, right?-he smirked.

He started pumping it slowly, gazing up at me to watch my reaction.

-Very much so...-i said.

-Then I mustn't disappoint.

He slipped a second finger into me, and i cried out. I tried my best to stifle my screams as Jaden thrusted his fingers in and out, agitating my stimulated core. He was starring at me as he hit my sensitive spot, pulling back right when i was about to explode.

-Jaden...please...

-It was "baby" before 5 minutes.

-Baby...

-Please what, baby?

-Let me come...

-As you wish.-he smirked.

He repeatedly hit my sensitive spot until I can't withstand it anymore. I didn't even try to stifle my scream as the orgasm ripped through me like a tidal wave. He kissed me softly as i came down from my high.

-That's your first time in public place.-he smiled at me.

-Damn.