Monty's hole in one smut!

Monty POV
Warning ⚠️ smut

Monty: so rockstar~ wanna go to my room to have some fun~.

Freddy: yea please~ superstar~ fuck me~.

Monty: come on,my naughty bear~ let's have some fun.

I grab Freddy hand and we walked to my room. I can tell Freddy was horny like me and I was so hard. Once we got to my room. I told Freddy to sit on the bed while I locked the door. After locking the door I started to take off my shirt. I can tell Freddy was blushing.

Monty: do you like what you see~

Freddy nodded his head as I got closer to him. I took off Freddy clothes. He was now naked and he look so freaking hot and sexy. I started to kiss his neck and leave love marks on him. He moan while I keep kissing and sucking his neck.

Freddy : M-Monty when are you are you going to f-fuck m-me~.

Monty: don't worry rockstar before I can fuck ya~.Let me do something for ya ~.

I went down to Freddy's cock, I started to lick the tips and jack it off at the same time. I can tell Freddy was enjoying it. I stop jacking him off then I put his cock in my mouth. I suck on it and I enjoy it. I suck on it faster and faster then he cum in my mouth.

Monty: okay~ my bad bear~let get to the real fun~.

I got on top of Freddy. I line up my cock to his hole. I trusted in his hole. Fuck, it's feel so good.

Monty: Freddy~ holy shit~your ass feel so good~

Freddy: M-Monty~ahh~goo harder~p-please

Monty: aww~beg for it~

Freddy: oh daddy~ fuck me so hard~come on fuck me so hard that I want be so sore daddy~

Monty: okay~ daddy can do that~.

I trusted in Freddy really hard, Freddy was moaning like a mess but he smiles and keeps moaning my name.

Freddy: daddy~m-Monty~d-don't stop m-moving~

Monty: g-good boy~how are you e-enjoying this.

Freddy: f-fuck yes~go faster!~

Monty: love it when you beg~

With Freddy begging, I trusted though him faster and harder. Doing this was fun, I am happy me and Freddy are doing this. As I was trusted thought I give him a kiss. Freddy moan though the kiss, I use my tongue in my kiss. Freddy kissed back but he was too weak to use his tongue. After a hour I started to to feel uncomfortable, need to cum now.

Monty: hey rockstar,do you mind if i c-

Freddy: yes my superstar, you can

A few quick trust into Freddy.I cum into Freddy. We took a few breaths. I lay down close to him. He puts his head on my chest When I touch him,he felt so hot.

Monty:babe are you okay,did i go too hard on you.

Freddy: your fine plus I did ask for it, I am just so hot. Otherwise that was amazing Monty.love you so much.

Monty: this is the best night of my life Fred.we should have do this more okay Fred.

Freddy: I would love that Monty. Hey do you want to have a other date with me.

Monty: Fred of course, I was thinking we can go to Bonnie bowl.

Freddy: yes! I would beat you in that.

Monty: oh rockstar,your so cute when your trying to be top.

Freddy: do not worry Monty, one day I will be in the top.

Monty: okay rockstar,whatever you say my love.

Freddy: you will see one day.

Freddy POV

As soon I said that,I look up to monty. Monty fell a slept.I put my head on his chest,I was think how fun this was. Also I have to go to sleep,in the morning I have to pick up Gregory. Sometimes Gregory gets on people nerves even Roxy can't sometimes stand Gregory. I was thinking me,Monty and Gregory should make pizza together like fathers and son time.  I know Monty and Gregory would love that. We would have to be careful for chica. When it's comes to chica, she can smell pizza from a good far way. Moments later I was start to fall a sleep.

Monty and Freddy fell a sleep together in Monty's room