miserable at best

-

-

Honestly, I don't why you keep hiding away with your new lover. Leon.

I know you're not here alone tonight, you don't have to pretend. You're both probably having fun and making out.

You would dance on the dance floor but you would only try to get his attention. And he would stare at you and smile when your eyes met. I know because that used to be our thing.

I bet he actually has the guts to show you his undeniable interest in you, he'd ask you to dance with him, and you'll say yes.

You like that don't you? The nonstop loving, caring and attention. I wish I had given you more of those. I'm only good at one thing, and that one thing is the sole reason we split.

Nothing feels the same now. You aren't by my side anymore, it feels so alien. Nothing feels like home.

Alas, I have to accept that you have moved on with your life. I should move on too, but maybe I'll just hold on to these feelings a little longer, I'm not strong enough to let go just yet.

I can live without you but without you I'll be miserable at best.

-

-

WHAT EVEN WAS THIS ENTIRE THING i had to end it at some point but i had no idea how so i just winged it and TA-DA!

thank you so much to everybody who read, voted and commented! y'all lovely af

xo