my real feeling 😍

It was 2023 in June. I was hanging out with my best friend Toby,and I always wondered if it was more or if he liked me .

 He would catch me looking at him. Who wouldn't? He was  tall,blonde,blue eyes,smart, such a  gentleman,handsome and just so nice.

 It was time to go so I said "I will text you before I call just in case you're sleeping." He would say "no just call." then i say "what if you're sleeping" then he would say  "just call."    "but.." I would say ,he says  "Just call me Alex please." "Ok fine."

 I would hide all my feelings when he said  that my heart melted.  Next day he came to my house. He cuddled me on my bed. 

We would watch tik tok speaking of tiktok he would make videos of me. The only song I can think of when I see him is that way because  it says "we say we're friends but im  catching you across the room" "friends don't look at friends that way". 

I fell for him so hard the next day. I had a feeling today the day I told him how I felt. He comes over to my house and he sits on my bed "what do you need to tell me" i sit next to him " i-i-i ummm" i stutter 'just breathe. ''

 He says cupping my face with his hand. Right now my face looks like a red tomato because I'm blushing so much "I don't know how to say it." I say looking down. He picks up my face "toby i-i-um-i" he looks in my eyes and then  he kisses me 

"was that what you wanted to say" he grins i was to sund to speak he kisses me again he lays me down on the bed he lays right next to me we just cuddle we fall asleep. I woke up the next day to the smell of eggs.