Meet the twins 👍🏼

Hi I'm Isabella Diaz the twin sister to Isabel Diaz. I am Mexican and 16 years old. Also I'm 100 pounds and I am 5 foot and I'm best friends with Javon Walton. Jaylah walton, my twin sister, and Dealo Walton are used to be best friends with Jaden Walton but everything change ever since he got a girlfriend name Ava me personally I think she's cheating on him but you know he's not gonna listen and I have a crush on him since the first grade but ever since he got with her he started bullying me. it kind of hurts my feelings. I'm not going to lie, but I have to deal with it.

Hi, I'm Isabel Diaz the twin sister to Isabella Diaz. I'm Mexican 16 years old and I weigh 101 pounds and I'm 5'2 and I'm best friends with Javon Walton and Jaylah walton plus Delo. He's nice and kind even though he's 10 but my sister has a huge crush on Jaden Walton and it started ever since they were in the second grade they were the best friends ever until Jaden got a girlfriend name, Ava in middle school, and started bullying her and still does. I have a crush on Javon walton me and him are like the best friends and I don't wanna mess that up because what if he doesn't feel the same.

Author: the twins live with their mom and dad. They're in the 10th grade. Their parents are best friends with the Walton family and the twins get everything they want. Plus, they're going to be dressing up like sometimes and I do choose their outfits.