CHAPTER 1

My name is Gemini. I have a crazy friend who name is Yoo. He is a cheat one. He cheated on his boyfriend too. That was a hardest thing for me. He's boyfriend's name is Fourth. He's so kind boy. Actually why did Yoo do that to him. Yoo left him. And Fourth was already being pregnant. I was shocked at that time. Because Yoo slapped him. He didn't even look about his situation now. Yoo is not my best friend. He is just a friend who I found three years ago. Usually me and Yoo always spent time at my place. So Fourth comes often here too. Actually Yoo used him for fun. I could see that. I hate that. Because Fourth always believes Yoo.

One day I saw that Yoo kissed fourth and trying to take off his clothes without his permission. The door was opened slightly and then I could see them. Fourth ignored when Yoo kissed him. But Yoo kissed him forcedly and pushed him on the bed. I couldn't see that anymore. Because I know Yoo very well. He loves to destroy other's virginity. So I disturbed them. I knocked on the door. I hopped Yoo will stop! But that wasn't work.

WHAT THE FUCK GEM! Yoo screamed me and laughed out loudly. I heard that fourth moaned after little bit. I can understand what happened. Fourth thought that Yoo loves him. Fourth always wanted a healthy relationship. I know him well.

We are still university students. So sometimes Yoo doesn't have class. So I go to the university with Fourth.

I want to tell him that Yoo doesn't love him and break up with him. But HOW!

Can anyone say no to someone's relationship?

How Yoo doing this to this kindly boy. I already saw his neck. His neck has red marks. When I seeing that he covering his neck by his hands slowly.

I'm afraid about fourth. How I save him from Yoo.

Fourth makes foods for us. Specially for Yoo. His foods are perfect. When he gives his made foods to Yoo he was always hoped that Yoo will thank him or anything like that. But Yoo didn't ever do that. So I could see Fourth"s sadness.

Mmmmm............ You are talent Fourth ! Your foods are so delicious. Thank you for the food. I tell that everyday if he brought us foods. I want make him happy. But when I say that, his eyes always were looking at Yoo. Because he was hopped that from Yoo. But at that time Yoo was sleeping.

Thank you Gem ! He tells me with a cute smile.

Things were went like that.

Yoo doesn't listen to anyone. He does what he wants. We are friends since I came to Bangkok. But he never changed. Sometimes I think that Yoo"s lips doesn't match for Fourth"s lips. Because Yoo kisses him for fun ! Not for love ! Why can't him just only love him ! I always thought that.

Yoo! Just break up with him and find another one. I always told him.

Are you fucking idiot! I saw his everything man!!!! Stupid boy!!! He trust me so much! Yoo laughed loudly.

Don't play with that boy. You know that he lives alone . He don't even have parents Yoo ! You must care about him. I said again and again. But he didn't even listen to me.

If you seen when he naked then I'm sure you will licked him until he death. Wait I took some photos! Do you want to look? He asked me while he giving his phone to me. But I blamed him. This time I screamed him and throw away his phone.

What the fuck Yoo. Why did you took photos?.......... I stood up.

WHY! It's because of fun!!!! He laughed even harder the last time. And he went to take the phone again.