CHAPTER 4

AFTER ONE YEAR LATER.

After I graduated we went a new rent house and I do a job now and Pew goes to kindergarten now. So our lives were going busy. Fourth wanted do a job. But I didn"t allow that. Because I always was wanted that he stays home and take care of Pew !

With my job, I couldn"t go home early. I often go home eight at night. When I knock our home's door, Pew is the one who open the door !

Our lives were going better. Even if I was busy, I lived happily.

...............................................

'Daddy Back Home ! '........Pew was screamed when he opened the door as he did always. I carried him while kissing his cheeks and went towards to living room.

'Oh......Gem......Are you back?......." Fourth was asking me while he took Pew from me.

"I am too tired today !..... I can"t even stand up from my legs !"  I told him as soon as I lay down my head his shoulders.

"I done making foods Gem !....... You can eat after shower....... okay.........." He was saying patting my head.

................................................

After shower and eat I was cuddle with Pew and Fourth was making Pew"s bed for Pew to sleep. "Pew ! Its time to sleep baby......" Fourth called to Pew, and I carried him while we are cuddling.

"Take a shower !..... I will make Pew to sleep." I told him while kissing his lips. " No Gem.... I ....." I stopped him. "I can ! Take a shower !"I told him. 'Okay then...Thank you Gem !"  He kissed sleepy Pew"s cheeks and went.

...................................................

I came our room after Pew slept. When I entered the room, Fourth was coming out side from bathroom. He saw me and smiled with me. He"s hair was wet and fell water drops to his shoulders from his hair !

"Sorry....I was too late for shower ! Did Pew go to sleep?" He was asking me. But I went towards to him , making surprise him ! I didn't say anything to him.

I kissed his lips as soon as I got closed to him. He closed his eyes lets me. I grabbed his cheeks first....then I went slowly to his waist. I held my arms on his waist and pulled them making him get close to me.

When he put his arms on my shoulders I went crazy. when I sniffed his neck he groaned a little. I kissed him until he fell down to bed. when he realizes that he is on the bed he opened his eyes and looked into my eyes. I kissed him again ask his permission !

He closed his eyes and held my neck. we were continue the kiss. Then I slowly put my hands inside his clothes. I touched his soft skin for the first time ! That was a gorgeous to me. As soon as I touched his skin, he lifted his waist while groan.

I kissed his jaw and licked them. I sniffed his neck giving hickeys. I want make him mine.I went to his lips again and kissed them. when I tried to put my tongue into his mouth, he open his mouth lets me do that. I licked his tongue. He couldn"t breath when I sniffed his tongue. So he groaned bit while squeezing my shoulders.

I couldn"t hold that anymore ! I took off his cloths make him naked in front of me. He didn't say anything ! even my name. He only looked into my eyes. I looked every each inch of his body. I was waited this for long time. I couldn"t take that anymore ! I took off my cloths, showing my whole body to him.

I went to kiss his belly before lifted his legs and put them around my waist. I felt his dick was touching my belly. As soon as he felt that same as me , he called by my name !