Preeta's Punishment

Words -1553
Do vote or else forget your next update. Next update is definately a hot plot.

It is not the continuation of the previous part. This contains a bit of bdsm ...so if u do not like it do not read.

Thoda aur add kiya hai as votes bilkul  nhi aa rhe the .

Preeta was lying on the bed and Karan was over her. He was spreading her hands. He then tied the handcuffs. He spread her legs ..making them reach just near her waist line and then tied them. He gave a harsh slap on her pussy. She moaned feeling pain as she was already little wet feeling the intense atmosphere.

Preeta's pov

I know its my fault and now I am being tied by my dear hubby. And ouchhh....he just gave me a harsh slap on pussy...its both painful and igniting.

Karan- kitten I got an idea..do u know I love bdsm ...I always wanted to try it on...so why not today. You have already gained a punishment for yourself so you cannot deny baby. Lets complete my fantasy.

Preeta- But karan...aahh.. (in mind: darnnnn...how did I forget not to take his name..he just gave my another harsh slap on pussy and pinched my buds harshly...I am sure it has a red mark) I am sorry daddy. But daddy we always do bdsm during my punishments..u always use vibrators na .

Karan- that is only a part of bdsm and not completely bdsm. Today we are going to try it and no further arguments.

I shut my mouth knowing about his anger. I call him as daddy only during my punishments and not during our each intercourse.

End of Preeta's pov

Karan moved towards a cabinet and brought some things hidded under a box. He took it and kept it near Preeta in a way that she cannot see it. He took some ice cubes kept beside that box. He took it and made circles around her nipples. She shivered feeling it . Her nipples came to a rose pink colour and they hardened. Karan attached nipple clams and kept its chain in her mouth. He then took another clamps which would be attached to pussy buds. He did it and attached te hook of it with nipple clamps chain which was in her mouth.

Preeta shivered and few teardrops leaked her eyes as it was painful. He smirked. He pulled both the chains very harshly making more tear drops to leak out. He then caressed her buds and kissed them.

He patted her pussy lips and said Be ready for the fun babydoll.

He took a rabbit vibrator and entered inside her pussy. This vibrator had a clit notch too which presses the pee point(ig so). Preeta wimoered feeling it. She was under extreme pain because of the pussy chain and then this vibrator. She had repentance for the deed for which she earned this punishment. Not just this Karan thought to fulfill his fantasy and she can't even stop him when it gets extreme as she was under his mercy.

Karan smirked seeing her and took a butt plug and a cucumber . He dipped the cucumber in chocolate syrup and entered inside her harshly. He then closed it with a butt plug and swithched it on ,this made the cucumber inside her to penetrate in her ass. Few tears leaked out of her eyes.

He decided to watch a movie and leave Preeta with controlled orgasms. So she was left for 2.5 hers with controlled orgasms meanwhile he watched 50 shades of grey to turn himself on. He then went towards Preeta and felt pity for her. He saw her crying being sexually frustrated. He knew that it really hurts but he wanted to fulfil his fantasy. Preeta also wanted bdsm but she did not want it the hardcore form.

He pressed the vibrator's notch (basically her pee point) for 15 mins making her groan.
Preeta - Oh daddy...aah.daddy
He took a cloth dipped in ice cold water. He removed the vibrator but the butt plug was still inside her making her a moaning mess as she was very sensitive and desperate for an orgasm . He took the cloth and entered it inside her pussy to make her relax. The cloth was still inside her. He took some clothes slips (which we use to hang clothes). He used them to seperate her pussy lips. Means he spread her pussy lips and attached the clips to keep it separated.

Preeta- Karan please please remove these clips it hurts ..Karan plss...I beg u .

Karan- Okay kitten but you will have to keep it on till u get the punishment for saying my name while u are in punishment.

Karan removed all of the ropes and made her sit on his lap. He fisted her hair in his fist and lightly (making sure not to hurt her) raised her. He saw her tear striken face . She was having a painful expression. In mind he felt bad for doing this to his beloved wife his better half.

Karan (very calmly)- Babydoll are these clips hurting u very much? Shall I remove them.

Preeta- Yes pls..but give me punishment as u know I too have such a fantasy but due to the clips its hurting me way too much.

Karan instantly agree and turned her around. He gently removed the clips. He removed the nipple clams chain from her mouth and kissed her showing her his love. The kiss turned into a french one. After their deeply desired kiss he went towards her nipples and sucked her as if a hungry cub sucking his lioness'nipples. She moaned delightfully. She was on the ninth cloud feeling this. After sucking he again turned her.

Karan- Time for punishment kitten.

He started spanking her.He did it for 20 times with his hand and 10 with a paddle. He even used his belt for 10 times on her.
He then removed the butt plug and the cucumber knowing it is a high time. He then took the cucumber which was a bit yellow and full of chocolate. He took thag cucumber and used it as a dildo inside her mouth. He gagged her. She was feeling a but gross because ut was in her ass and now in her mouth. She was gagged till deep throat which was choking her.

He thought that he too should have some fun. So he removed his boxers the only covering his erection. From a long time he was ignoring his erection just to enjoy it slow. He made her gag his dick. Slowly he was near his orgasm. For a point Preeta thought to take her revenge on her daddy. Till now she was all dry without even a single orgasm. How could he expect his own grom her. She started doing it slowly. Karan got very angry by this act.

Karan- (shouted) How dare you kitten. You think ur punishment is just a time pass. How dare u make ur daddy crave for his orgasm. Now pay for this.

Karan then angrily grabbed her head thorugh her hair and made her give hin a blow job. She was crying. But this time Karan did not show any mercy. At last when he was about to cum he too his dick out of he and started giving himself a handjob. He then dropped all of his semen on her boobs . He freed her hands and made her rub it on he boobs.

Karan- For the time being we will have sex then we'll change oosition for ur ounishment of disobeying ur daddy. As bad girls always get punished by their daddies. 

Preeta nodded being scared.
He then made her lay on the bed in the doggy style. He removed the nipple clams and massaged ber boobs. He entered inside her harshly. She shouted in pain and agony.

Karan- baby it will be fine. Stay still.

  In the same position he did his deed thrice.

He freed her from cuffs. He dragged her to a small room in their house. It had chains. She was tied there again. He took out a paddle and started slapping her pussy.

Preeta- please daddy plss(crying) forgive this bad girl

Karan- now u want mercy...(gave a harsh slap on her pussy and boobs making some blood ozee out of her pussy) u slut.

He continued this and asked her to count each spank. She was crying very much. He took out a knife fron his pocket.  It was not veey sharp. Its sharpness was a bit more than the butter knife. But in ur private part it will definately hurt you. He tookthe knife and ebtered inside her butt hole forcing her to stay still. He started rotating it on all sides. He then removed it knowing that by mistake it had ripped a part of her skin.

She was in a deep pain. He unlocked her and took her in their room. He made her lay down and cleaned her properly.  Then he layed beside her..cuddling with her

Guysssss how was it???? Answer ittttt

I am very very very very very sorrrrryyyyy sorryyyy Lone_coast plss behen maaf kar de maine update nhi di ...plsss sorry na ....
With puppy eyes and childish voice..  very very sorry na