CHAPTER 13

Tewksbury and Y/N pushed and shoved the basket which contained Enola down the hallway. None of them could think of any better idea so they were left with one option. The two of them grunted and panted. Enola was being thrown around inside the basket.

She grunted. "Quiet, Enola!" Tewksbury hissed.
They could hear students laughing and giggling down the hallways. They continued shoving the basket. Once they finally reached the stairs, a voice called out in an accusing tone.
"Stop there!" It was a whiny voice.
Y/N and Tewksbury looked at each other, panic flashing across their faces. They both looked to see an old woman standing in the doorway, looking at them as if they were intruders.

"Who are you!?" She exclaimed. "Have either of you permission to be in this school?" She looked between the both of them. "Um," Y/N started. She coughed to make her voice deeper. "We just happened to be delivering a package, Miss." she said, pointing at the basket.
Tewksbury nodded.
"You seem awful small for a boy. And your voice is rather high pitched." Miss Harrison said as she walked closer. Y/N laughed nervously. "Who is the package for?" She asked Tewksbury.

"Eh, the headmistress." He lied. "Could you please direct us to her office?"
Miss Harrison looked at him, confused. "I am the headmistress." She said.

Y/N looked at Tewksbury angrily. Tewksbury looked back at her, obviously panicking.
"Well," he stuttered. "Then this is for you." He laughed quietly.

"Well, open it up and let me see what's inside." Miss Harrison said, smiling at Y/N who laughed awkwardly. "That's the thing, we can't. We were given express instructions that this be opened in private." Miss Harrison rolled her eyes.
"How ridiculous." She said reaching for the handle of the basket.

"By our employer, miss!" Y/N exclaimed suddenly.
"And who might that be?" She asked.
"Mycroft Holmes." Y/N nodded.
Miss Harrison immediately pulled back and looked at the two of them, she was completely stunned.
"Mycroft." She whispered. Suddenly, the bell rang, meaning class was starting.
Enola laughed to herself inside the basket.

Two girls came laughing down the hallway.
"Girls! Take this package into my office, now. And no  dilly-dallying! It's important." She ordered.
The two girls lifted the package up and grunted.
"What's in this!?" One of them muttered.
Tewksbury and Y/N watched the basket leave their eyesight.
"So," Miss Harrison spoke. "What are you waiting for? A tip?" The two of them looked at each other.
"Go on, begone!" She raised her voice.
The two of them rushed down the stairs.

"What are we meant to do!?" Tewksbury whispered in panic. "Oh no, what if she finds Enola!"
Y/N wasn't so panicked. "Don't worry, it's Enola!" She shrugged. "Enola always finds a way, doesn't she?"
Tewksbury sighed and nodded. "I'm praying you're right." He spoke. "When am I wrong?"

Suddenly, a hand grabbed both of them by the shoulder each. "'Tis I!" Enola exclaimed and laughed. Tewksbury and Y/N let out a sign oh relief. "What in the world are you wearing?" Y/N said, looking her up and down.
"It's hideous, trust me I know. I need to get it off."
Enola rolled her eyes.
"We better get going before someone realises your gone." Tewksbury said.

The three of them jumped on Miss Harrison's tiny automobile. Enola pulled the trigger to start the engine.
"Can you actually drive this!?" Y/N asked incredulously. "I know the basic rudiments!" Enola shrugged and off they went. She cranked the gear.
The automobile swerved and almost fell into a bush. "TURN!" Tewksbury screamed. "NOT THE BUSH!" Y/N shouted.

"COME BACK HERE AT ONCE!" Miss Harrison screamed out the window. "NOOOO!" They all screamed back. "WOOOOO!" Enola exclaimed.

Short chapter sorry 💗

WORD COUNT : 645