chapter three

Sungwoon held her both shoulders and made her sit straight.
"You are being over dramatic sana" sungwoon rolled his eyes.
Sana is looking at jimin with wide eyes that she can't believe it's really him..

"Helloo" jimin waved his hand in front of her face with a chuckle

Sana's POV
-------------------

OMG!! Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing 😱
Is that really jimin!!!
Am I dreaming???
Am I drunk!!!
How the fuck jimin is here!!
Sungwoo hyung knows jimin personally!!
Why didn't he say anything about that before!!!

"Helloo" jimin waved his hands on my face

I snapped out of my thoughts and freaked out..i started to scream with joy!!

I really forgot that I was crying just a few minutes ago.

It's embarrassing.. but I couldn't hold it..
I swear guys I'm a very serious and mature person..this is not me!!

"Are you really BTS jimin????" I asked and poked on his hand lightly. Then pinch my own hand to confirm it's not a dream.
What a dumb question btw 😐

"Haha yes it's real me! And I'm sure it's Not a dream.." he chucked and reached out for a handshake..

OMG.. I'm seeing a fairy.. I can't handle his smile.. I'm gonna pass out right now !
(It's inner voice guys 🤭)

"It's a pleasure to meet you in person.. I'm Sana. I'm a Big fan of yours" i rubbed my hands in my pants before I reach his hand for the handshake.

Actually it's not the first time we met in person.. I met him at one children's home that BTS were sponsoring..I was volunteering a NGO program there. he won't be remembering that. Right!! Should I mention or what!! I thought

"I think we met earlier" he smiled again

Aagghhhhh!!! What in the heaven.... he remember me 🥺🤌🏻 i can't believe.. I'm sure I'm dreaming..

" Wow.. You really remember me!! It is an honour" i said.
my heart will stop if it beats like this.

"Yeah.. ofcourse I remember... it's only been more than 15 minutes..right!! in the elevator" he said.

"Oohh hhaa.. yes yes hehe" i giggled, weird.

Obviously He doesn't remember.. you are overthinking it.. you fool.. it was back a year or something.. why did you think he'll be remembering one volunteer out of that much people..

"Can I take a picture with you??" I asked..
"Uhmm... I think so... Actually it's really private that I came here.. but it's fine I guess" jimin said

Author pov:

"Noo.. you are not taking pictures.. I'm so sure you'll post it asap." Sungwoon interfered with her. He was watching their drama for so long

Sana looked at jimin with a sad expression. She lowered his head as jimin smiled at her and shrugged (as indicating he can't do anything)

"Oh my god hyung.. It's not like I'm gonna expose your celebrity chingu's whole privacy.. it's just a photo.. I won't even post it.. jeez .. just look at me.. I looks like garbage.. how could you think I'm gonna post it" She says.

"Hmm ok.. fine.. makes sense..come here.." sungwoon took his phone and clicked a picture of three of them.

"Happy?" He asked her.

"Yeeeeesss" she says.

Even though they have been friends for a few months only, sungwoon has a soft side towards sana... As he have no siblings he always considered sana as his little sister. He was so fond and protective of her.

"Ok then.. you can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch. Go and rest" sungwoon said. He is satisfied with her smile.

"What noo!! I'm ok with the couch.. i just need one blanket. "

"We're going to drink and chat for some more time. That's why I said you can take the bed. You should rest. Look at you.. looking so pale and tired right now. " Sungwoon is concerned about his little sister.

"Really!!! what are you drinking? Do you have beer?" She asked with a wide grin

"You're not drinking again. Seriously?? You only heard about the drinking part!!!!" He sighed
"Go to bed." Sungwoon says as he pushing her to the room

"Please hyung.. at least please let me stay until he's gone.. I will not get any chance like this to stand beside him and talk to him. Please hyung.. " she said pleading, lowering her voice. They are in front of his room now.

Jimin is looking at them by sitting on the couch.. he already arranged wine and glass on the table.. he saw them talking but couldn't hear what they're saying.

"Fine.. but no drinking.." sungwoon says. He comes back and sits beside jimin

" love you Hyung" sana says with a wide grin, jogged towards the couch and sits on the floor next to the coffee table and opposite to jimin

"Ohh i forgot to eat the cake also by the way" sana said taking the bowl in her hand and started to eat as sungwoon and jimin talking and sipping their drinks.

Jimin also talked to her, like asking about her work, how sungwoon and her met.. etc.

She was so thrilled to talk to him.. like She already forgot about her heartbreak.. (or does she??)

"You guys talk.. I'll be back." Sungwoon says and goes to the washroom.

"So how's the life in Korea?" Jimin asked her

"Ohh it's good.. like really good.. i was a kdrama freak from my highschool days.. so I always wanted to come to Korea and explore the food and fashion.. and then I got into kpop.. that's it.. I was so desperate to attend at least one concert. So i decided,I'll come to Korea at any cost.. To visit, ofcourse.. but I tried hard and i get a job here..
it's a bit expensive living here.. also I miss my native place and family.. but still I looove here.." sana was blabbering nonstop.. and along with that she takes a glass of wine and drinks

"Didn't He told you not to drink!!" Jimin stared at her frowning

"Don't tell him. Please" she winked and placed his forefinger on her lips, shushing him.
She drinks a few more glasses before sungwoon is back..

Jimin was observing her with a smirk as he sipping his wine.

When sungwoon came back, Sana was sitting her legs crossed, both hands were on the legs and head down as it is going to fall to the ground. he thought she's sleeping until she raised her head and call him.

"Hyunggggggg!!!" she raised her head when she find the presence of sungwoon at her side.

Continue...

What would be your reaction if you meet your idol like this??
Tell me in the comments 💜💋