Genji Che

Genji's POV:I watched as my dragon chased around Octane for his adrenaline high.  "TELL YOUR DRAGON NOT TO BITE MY ASS!" "Soba don't try and bite his ass!" Soba just huffed as he continued to chase him around. It's...odd to not be forced to train every day but I'm not with those people anymore as I'm a Che not a Shimada.

That will take a while for me to adjust still as I'm used to being a Shimada. "GENJ YOUR DRAGON IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO EAT ME!" "SOBA NO! BAD DRAGON!"

Soba looked at me offended as I took him in my arms allowing Octane to get down. "Soba we don't eat friends!" He made some noises to talk back to me. "I FED YOU LITERALLY TWO MINUTES AGO! YOU TWO WERENT EVEN RUNNING FOR THAT LONG!"

Soon Ajay walked in chuckling as me and Soba were yelling and screaming at each other. "EITHER YOU BEHAVE OR NO CUDDLES AND KISSES FOR TWO WEEKS!" Soba stopped and pout then nodded his head. "God your clingy..." "only because you spoil him!" "Oh shut it Ajay!" "Or it's because he's a bit to stupid" "Honestly...that maybe right cause he almost ate my fucking shoe last week"

I put down Soba as he curled into his bed and I silently shut the door. Luckily I don't have work for this week as I've just got my top surgery...I don't have to use binders now.

Soon my phone rang the caller was named 'YEEHAW!' "Why did I name Cassidy that?...Yellow?" "HEY! Oh my goodness you got it!" "YUP! I'm so happy! When you see me imma be a new man literally!" "Well I can't wait to see you in person darling,just called to check up on you" I smiled as we talked and talked. If anyone who knew me found out I fell in love with this cowboy it be the end of him so I'll just keep everything sealed as I have in the past. Just for his safety