My love i miss you

"He is gone" my father said to me I looked up at him "what"I said well tears fell from my eyes I knew he was talking about neteyam I was crying before I knew he was badly injured and had been shot, but I didn't think my mate, my fated one my everything would be.... Would be dead. My mother came in and try to consult me with stories about how he would be with eywa  and  in a happier place but I wasn't going to believe it. He needed to be here. He need to be here with me. To help me take care of everything and to help lead the tribe, my mate, dead I let  out a painful scream not of physical pain, but emotional pain, my Mother held me closer as I cried my father tried to help by talking and asking me questions and trying to get me to speak, but I said nothing. I miss him.

(a couple hours before the beginning of the war)
"Hey you"neteyam said running towards me he put me into a bear hug. I left him off the ground and spinning in circles. "My love how was your day"I asked him "it was find I had to take Tuk Avery wherever I went today just cuz my little brother (La'ok) did not what to have her around today because he wanted to come meet up with your sister I really think they're showing to get close" he finished his long story, with a sigh " well, tell your little brother to keep his hands off my sister" he rolls his eyes looking so cute " just how my family tells you to keep your hands off of me" now is my turn to roll my eyes " that's different my love" "how so?" I lean in close to his face and said " it's different because we are mated. Mated means we are bonded for life so that's the difference you're adorable when you don't know things that you actually know the answers to." I Lean in and  kissed him.

(back to the present)
I fell asleep in my moms arms crying when I woke up I was in our room well now my room I guess I was thinking about him when I was sleeping and cried more because my pillow was wet and my eyes are dry sore I guess I was crying all night again I love him and miss him. I only have one picture of him that locket that he gave me. I wish we got more pictures together. Funny thing is when I fell in love with him it was actually one with the fighting and him and his brother beating me and my friends up, so I guess you could say love it first sight I should say when he first arrived on our island he was the only one that caught my eye well, lol I'm one of the Sullys caught my eyes and he looked back

Well, this is the end of this chapter. If you guys like it, please follow up you want more  um... tell me what you guys think about this story so far I'll try and post more. I said I think I'm the last one I have a dog so I'm not really on here now like a puppy but he's going through training right now, so I don't really have enough time to do all of this, so I will try and put out a chapter every week or every other week if I don't I'll be back week after that, so yeah please for half he want more. I go check out my other books and follow me on TikTok Bye guys.

Words:630