19

Author's P.O.V

Soojin- D..don't leave me too p..please.

She said as her eyes were teary Jungkook looked at her being confused by her behaviour

Soojin- I felt comfortable with someone after so many years....Everyone left me plz Don't leave me too. I'm scared, Those boys will bully me again.

Jungkook sighed and crouched down to her level and said in a soft voice

Jungkook- What did u considered urself at infront of those boys....? Me right....Jeon Jungkook. And Jungkook is not scared of anyone Then why r u being scared...? Don't show ur fear infront of them because....If u show fear then they will scare u more, So be brave infront of them....And about me leaving u, When did I say I leaving...I said that I'm going For Now, I will meet u again soon.

Soojin- Pinky promise...?

She stuck out her pinky finger infront of him He smiled and connected his pinky with her and said

Jungkook- Promise....Now happy...?

She nodded and He also got up and said

Jungkook- Ok now stop crying little girl.

Soojin- YAHHHHHHHHH....!!!! How many times do I have to say that I'm not a little girl...I'm yang Soojin....YANG SOOJINNNNNN...!!

Jungkook- Damn...U have some anger issue don't you...? For me u r always a Little girl...Now go ahead.

The people from the orphan came and As soon as they saw Jungkook, They bowed 90 degree...

Lady- We were so worried about u when u didn't came back on time Soojin. Now come on let's go back It's getting dark. I have to do the attendance of all the kids to make sure they all r back.,,And for that I have too go back and do it quickly So u kids can eat and sleep on time And didn't have to stay up late, Let's go now kid.  

Soojin- Ok...Bye bye Mr Angel.

She waved at Jungkook and went back to the orphanage As she left Jungkook left out a chuckle and said

Jungkook- Mr Angel...? Tch...Kids have weird mindset, When she knows what I actually do in my life...She'll regret giving me that name.

He put his hand inside his pocket and took out another pack of cigarette...And Took one out and put it between his lips. His hand again went inside his pocket and took out a lighter and lit it up and started walking back home while smoking

(⚠️Smoking is harmful for health, So plz don't do it....Just bcz someone else is doing it doesn't mean People should do the same)

*Time skip*

Yuqi- Bam...sit...Good boy...!!!!! Ok now...Shake...!

She was making him practice the tricks she taught him and That little puppy was listening to her very quickly......Yuqi stretched her hand infront of him and Bam put his paw in her palm making her smile proudly

Yuqi- Woah...Ur so intelligent...You learned everything so quickly.....I think that's it for today, Your still a little puppy so I don't want to force u to learn everything quickly...We'll do it slowly....For now u did a great job.

Jennie- And for that Our bami will get a reward.

She came towards them with some treats in her hand, Bam immediately rushed towards her and started wagging his tail.

Jennie- Wait wait bam.

She went towards yuqi and sat down on the grass And gave the treats to bam

Jennie- He's learning everything so fast.