Chapter 7: What's Going on?

Y/N POV

I woke up in Ethan's bed wearing only a shirt and undergarments. A million questions were going through my mind.

How did I get here?

Who changed me?

Why am I here?

Where is my stuff?

What happened last night?

I remember leaving the ball with Ethan and then everything went black.

I got out of Ethan's bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen so I could get something to eat. Once I walked into the kitchen I saw Ethan making breakfast with his back facing me.

"Ethan, why am I here?" I asked him in a curious tone.

"Because I brought you here," he said while walking over to me and patting my head as he laughed. "Now let's eat before it gets cold."

I nodded my head and walked over to the table.

I have a bad feeling about this.

There was already a plate and a cup in front of my spot so I started making my plate. Once I was finished making my plate I poured myself a glass of (your favorite breakfast drink) and started to eat (whatever your favorite breakfast is.)

"So, I was thinking that once I get done eating I get dressed and start heading home," I said nervously. "I have a lot to do today and I don't want to be a pain."

"That's not necessary," Ethan said calmly without looking at me. "You're never going home."

"And why is that?" I asked a little scared.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SAFE HERE AND NOWHERE ELSE!" Ethan yelled as he got up and slammed his hands on the table.

"But I want to go home, Ethan!" I said upset and also getting up.

"Y/n you're never leaving this house again," Ethan said while sitting back down. "Now sit back down and finish eating."

"I'm not hungry," I said with tears in my eyes while running upstairs away from Ethan. "I'm going to go take a shower."

I went upstairs and went to find a different room that wasn't Ethan's.

ETHAN POV

I watched her go upstairs, upset and crying.

Okay, I probably could have addressed that a little bit better but fuck she can be so stubborn.

I stared at her seat and thought about what just happened.

She's so cute when she tries to act all big and bad and the way her chubby ass jiggled as she went upstairs, I could fall in love with her all over again.

After I cleaned up our mess I went upstairs to try and talk to y/n, but when I went into my room I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Y/N!" I shouted worried as I ran out of my room and into the hall trying to look for her.

"What?" I heard y/n say from behind me which made me jump out of my skin.

"Fuck y/n, don't do that," I said as I turned around to see y/n only in a towel. "Why didn't you use the shower in our room?"

"Because I didn't want to," she said while shifting back and forth on her feet. "I needed some space from you so I used a different one."

That made me pissed. When she tried to walk past me, to go get changed, I grabbed her arm and led her downstairs.