Chapter 4 Ashley's Mission

Leon was making one of his hourly rounds as guard to the Racoon city Water Tower, the singular water source for the surrounding towns. Approximately 50,000 people drank water from this source daily, thus a guard was always posted to make sure this important resource was always protected. However, Leon has never even so much as pulled his gun from his holster in the 15 years since coming to the job. The job was so low profile that he even left his firearm at home sometimes. His main concern was usually keeping the local teenagers from hopping the fence and spray painting the water tower.
Just then he heard a rustling in the bushes. Probably a racoon he thought. What could he possibly have concern about.
Then, he saw her. A naked woman, or almost naked woman was walking right towards him out from the line of darkened trees surrounding the hill where the water tank was. She was wearing something, like large white underwear around her waist, but he couldn't quite see. He could only see her perfect figure, and large supply breasts walking slowly towards him. No woman had ever walked toward him the way she was walking now. He forgot himself and walked towards her, not quite noticing the quiet sounds of footsteps behind him.
"This is no place for you to be, miss," he said nervously.
She stepped into a ray of moonlight to fully reveal herself. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, with short blonde hair, long legs and arms, perfectly shaped breasts, and she was wearing an adult diaper.
Staring up at the moon as it shown down on her she said, "I think this is exactly the place I need to be. Why don't you come closer, Leon?"
How did she know his name? He was beyond confused. Why was such a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a diaper, and approaching him half naked out of the woods? Was this a prank by the teenagers in the town? No, it couldn't be. She looked at least 23. Unless, she was an older sister of one of those punks who agreed to take part in a sick joke?."
"I said, come closer," she said more sternly. Her expression of innocence changing in an instant to one of domination.
All of the sudden, he was seized by several pairs of hands. About seven werebabies had him restrained and gagged in a matter of seconds.
"Fine," the woman said as she threw her hands up in a shrug. "I'll come to you."
She walked slowly towards him, her diaper crinkling every time she took a step until she stood over the man on his knees. He was sweating profusely.
"Hello Leon, it's a pleasure to see you again. My name is Ashley, I'm a lieutenant in the werebaby army and soon every woman who drinks from this water tower will be ours. You see, we gain special powers during the full moon. Our breasts swell and our diaper grow big to hold our enormous messes. We also produce special milk from our boobies. Do you know what our milk and messes do to people?
You don't, do you? One single smell of our messy diapers will turn girls into happy Werebabies mere seconds. Our milk, is mixed with something daddy calls "Scorpion Brain Numbing Solution." Trace amounts in water is enough to make a full grown woman, how should I say this... suggestable. We have already turned the Mayor into one of us and soon we'll kill you. After that, we are going to open up this water tank, and we'll use all of our milk to contaminate the water source. When anyone drinks even a sip of this water, they will semi-transform into one of us. In their half-transformed state, no one will think twice about coming to our leader or miss Liz to fully join our pack. They'll essentially be begging for our milk, while on the inside their former personality will try desperately to break free of the spell. Ordinarily, our milk would lose its potency with rising of the sun, but tonight is a super blood moon. Our powers will last the entire week, a rare chance we can't waste, you see."
She bent down to get at face level with Leon as the werebabies held him tightly as she ripped him limb from limb.