Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Before we begin, this was requested on Instagram. If you want more one-shots like this, be sure to leave your requests. Be patient with them because I also have to take note on how should interpret the story like the image above. Anyways, enjoy. Even though it doesn't make sense and it's a bit shorter than the last chapter.

Andy's POV

Huh? What happened? Where am I? I woke up and it was dark but weirdly enough, even without the lights, I can see. All I can see now is my entire family and village, including the village leader, passed out. I started waking up my younger brother, Nicky upon managing to see him. "Nicky, wake up you dumbhead," I said, shaking him. Nicky woke up and almost slapped me when he noticed I'm not on oxygen. "Andy, where's your oxygen?" Nicky asked. I touched my face for a moment. "That's strange, I don't have it," I said. "How are you able to see? This place is so dark," Nicky asked. "I think it's related to my teleportation powers, I can indicate where we are," I said. "That's also weird because I can see in the dark too," Nicky said.

"Can't believe you also inherited powers," I said. "Whatever, let's wake up the rest of the village," Nicky said. We woke up the rest of our village and they were confused out of their minds. Because we're in the extremely dark backrooms and we're both able to see. "How can you guys see? It's too dark," Richard asked. "We have powers," I said. "Nicky with powers? That's new," Dave said. As soon as we woke up the entire village, a bright light began shining in the backrooms. "What the heck?" Nicky asked. "I'm gonna teleport you guys out of here," I said as I tried to use my teleportation powers to get us back to Aylesbury only to be electrocuted that made me collapse. Then, some sort of gas came out that made me cough extremely hard, I coughed up blood.

"Oh shit," I weakly said. Nicky then went up to me and lifted up my arm and tried to fiddle with whatever's on my wrist. Because of my many hospital stays thanks to cancer, I really don't care what's on my wrist. But I feel like this thing is a lot heavier than a hospital bracelet. "There's a bracelet locked into his wrist, I can't get it out without a tool. It seems like whenever it electrocutes Andy, it also unleashes gasses that could worsen his cancer," Nicky said. "Andy, just pay attention to me even though you can actually see me, don't teleport, this wristband will electrocute you and make your lungs weaker," dada said. I nodded, I don't want to die in this room now. "Well well well, it seems like you guys have awakened." It must be a girl's voice. Then, the lights turned on.

"What do you want from us?" Paul asked. "Who are you?" Dada asked. "You shall never know me by my full name but you already know me by my alias, I am Johnny Girl," this girl, 'Johnny Girl' said. "Wait, what?" That's uncle John, uncle Gary's boyfriend. "Are you obsessed with my boyfriend?" Gary asked. "Not your boyfriend you deaf and dumb one-kidney Kemp," Johnny Girl said. I forgot to mention, uncle Gary and uncle Martin are both deaf and they need hearing aids. However, Martin only needed one hearing aid in one ear because not only is he deaf in one ear but also due to his tinnitus and he also has three kidneys. "Actually, I'm obsessed with the other John, Nigel John Taylor," Johnny Girl said. "Why did you take the entire village then?" Bryan asked. "I just want all of you to know..." Johnny Girl started off as she grabbed me by the collar.

Oh my goodness, I really am this underweight. "This innocent little boy is faking his cancer and John is using him as a charity case. Unless I see medical records to prove that he's sick, he's faking his illness," Johnny girl. I was in shock, I tried to teleport only to get electrocuted and start coughing. I'm starting to get very dizzy because of the coughing fits. "See? He's faking it, John just wants your sympathy," Johnny Girl said. I was getting frustrated at this point. "If you think he's faking, just look at his chest, it's heaving unevenly," Fletch said. As much as I really want to teleport, I couldn't because of this damn bracelet. And thanks to the gas it unleashes, it weakens my already failed lungs. How come she can't see it? "I have an opinion and I have the right to do so, if John is just using his kid as a charity case, I wouldn't bother," Johnny Girl said.