Part 1: Mr. Beast's Fatass

VAM CAM wakes up in an unusual place, the laundry basket that she lived in as a child. VAM CAM gasps as she sees Beth from the hit Canadian TV show Total Drama Island, "Oh my god, I hate poor people, get it out of here!!" VAM CAM says in disgust. She starts running away from Beth from Total Drama Island, she bumps into someone. Someone tall, muscular, and handsome, she looks up to see Zyla, standing there, watching. All of Zyla's childhood, she was trained to be a world class acrobat, but she has given up that opportunity to play Minecraft and Fortnite on Twitch. 

"Hey gay. You gay bb," She mutters under her breath as she puts her hair up in a messy bun. VAM CAM offers Zyla some shrooms instead of the homophobia, but the drugs turn into Hypothesis, the largely mountainous landlocked country of south-central Europe troll. Hypothesis starts dancing jazzily. 

"You need to find Mr. Beast and make him pay for ruining Greece's economy by being a fatty. I don't like fatties." Hypothesis says. 

"Yes Demi Lovato queen." Zyla and VAM CAM reply.

"Who is that gorguese being over there?" says Zyla, distracted by the hand at task like they've been because YOU ARE MY COUSIN AND YOU ARENT ASHAMED. This gorguese being's name is Chark, Chark can only speak in Dutch, so no one can understand what she is saying all the time.

"Hé papa, ik hou niet van tenen, die van jou stinken. Homo's hebben gelijk als ze regenboogfruitig zijn," Chark says, disturbed that there is no papa around to eat the tenens of. 

"Chark, do you want to kill Mr.Beast's fatass so we can save Greece's economy." Says VAM CAM, distracted by the ugly toad in the bushes eating another toad. 

"Who is that ??? 😍😍😍" Says VAM CAM because VAM CAM will fall inlove with any mediocre guy ever. Stop, its not ok for your health, VAM CAMDAWG.

Part 2 will be out soon