Chapter 3 : Martinez's Return

Several years had passed since Martinez had his argument with the owner of Planet Fitness. He had moved on with his life, found a new gym, and continued to stay active and fit. However, one day, he decided to return to the old gym to see if anything had changed.To his surprise, when he returned, he noticed that some of the equipment was still not working properly, and it appeared that no repairs had been made. Martinez remembered the argument he had with the owner and realized that nothing had changed.Instead of getting upset or leaving again, Martinez decided to take matters into his own hands. He reached out to the current staff and offered to repair the equipment himself. Martinez had experience working with gym equipment, and he knew that he could fix the machines that had been causing issues.At first, the staff was hesitant to allow Martinez to work on the equipment, as they were not sure if he was qualified to do so. However, Martinez explained his background and expertise, and eventually, they agreed to let him help.Over the next few days, Martinez worked tirelessly to repair and maintain the equipment in the gym. He fixed broken machines, replaced worn-out parts, and even cleaned up the gym to make it look more inviting.When he was finished, the gym looked and felt like a brand new place. The staff and members were thrilled, and the gym's owner was impressed with Martinez's work. He apologized for their earlier argument and thanked him for his help in fixing the equipment.Martinez left the gym feeling satisfied and proud of his work.