New Beginnings

Y/n was walking down the hall of his school, his hood up and his emotionless looking at his phone, He read a news outlet about the day before.

News outlet: A fire broke out, only two casualties, a woman and a man.The two are known to be the parents of Y/n L/n. Their names Martha and Michael L/n.  In other news Y/n attacks reporter by the name of Ricky Tovic or now known as Ricky Toxic

There was a video. Y/n put on his headphones and began listening. In the video he can be seen running into the house. And after 2 hours he can be seen coming out with a cat, dog and both his parents but it was too late. His parents had already passed. But his cat and dog, Oz and Yogi had survived. He fell to the ground, exhausted, as people swarmed him, asking him questions.

Tovic: Hey boy, why did you go back in there? They were already dead and then you wasted your time and got animals, are you stupid or something

*UPPERCUT*

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT MY FAMILY AGAIN

The Cops held him back as Yogi began pulling at Tovic's pants

Tovic: OW DAMN MUTT! *KICK*

Y/n seen what happened and his face contorted into anger. He broke out of the cops grip. He ran over to Tovic and started beating him senseless.

Y/n: YOU INSULT MY FAMILY *PUNCH* DISRESPECT MY BLOOD *PUNCH* AND *PUNCH * KICK *PUNCH*  MY *PUNCH* FUCKING *PUNCH* DOG *PUNCH* *KRACK* TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN AND I'LL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND FORNACATE WITH YOUR SKULL....YOU HEAR ME!  *PUNCH* *KRACK*

He stopped and stood up and looked around, breathing heavily. He seen reporters amd people  backing away as blood dripped from his hands. He looked at Tovic. His face was bloody and his nose was broken, most of his teeth were missing. Oz and Yogi hid in-between his legs. He heard his name. He seen a young looking woman run to him and hug him.

???: ARE YOH OK?! I SEEN YOU ON THE NEWS AND I RUSHED OVER AN-
Y/n: Aunt Ann calm down, I don't want your blood pressure to rise.
Ann: Okay I'm glad you're okay. Come on let's get you away from these prying eyes.

They walked away as the video ended. He then took off his headphones. He couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. He looked up to see a beautiful woman. She looked young but Y/n could tell she wasn't by the way her body was built.

She made it obvious that she was staring at him. Her beautiful orange eyes stared at him. Someone bumped into making him drop his phone. He picked it up and looked at the woman again and she was gone. It confused him but he just kept walking to class. He walked inside the room. He heard that his teacher had quit so they got a new one. Maybe he or she knows what he did and what he went through and let him be.

???: You're late Mr.Ln
Or maybe not
Y/n: Sorry miss I had somethings going on at home

He looked up to see the same woman from the hall

???: I'll let it go, for now have a seat.
He walked to the back of the room where he always sat.

???: No your new seat by my desk
Y/n: by your desk
???: Yes, by my desk
Y/n: Fine

He walked over to the desk. The desk was vandalized. He didn't pay no mind of it except one writing.

-8 N, -43 E
REPEAT THESE WORDS WHILE FALLING, FEEL THE AIR, CONTROL REALITY AND SAVE HUMANITY: RED SNAKE, BLACK SPIDER, IRON RAILING, COLD NIGHT, RED SNAKE, STEEL COAT, BLUE SKY, RED SNAKE, SPIKED BEETLE, RED SNAKE, IRON RAILING, BLACK SPIDER, STEEL COAT, COLD NIGHT, DARK DAY