𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔:

Finishing books don't actually take a lot of emotion out of me. I also rarely cry, and have never cried reading a book before. 

So my sadness here doesn't come from the story, leaving these characters behind, or finishing a duology - it comes from departing with all of the people that surprisingly clicked the first chapter and decided they'd go onto the next.

All of you have helped me improve my writing, my planning, my drafting - and I can't thank you enough. My future and career exist however they inevitably will, but a piece of both of them will always exist in response to how you have all helped me as a storyteller.

Belladonna is still in the works - I have not forgotten, do not fret. It's just...taking a while lol. Life After Death is confirmed to start on the 14th though, there's no take-backsies with that one.

Ily.

✘✘✘

+ 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:

Alternate Twists:

So Xolo and Viria were going to die in the building together and burn to death lol.

Viria's henchmen were going to be Nora and Max, not Xavier, and Eka was going to have to kill them out of defence.

Yara was going to kill Victor off screen but then I was like, yknow what, TK should get some redemption for his sister.

Alternate Names:

Xolo - Hugo

Viria - Evelyn

Rowan - Carter