Toxic pt.2

Billy Hargrove x Reader
Type:Angst, Romance
Warnings:This has toxic behavior such as manipulation and gaslighting on Billy's end  so if that triggers you, stop right here and go to the next chapter.

The next morning (Y/N) woke up and got ready for school. They went downstairs and saw Billy"I have legs, I can walk." Billy has a spare key of course that (Y/N) gave to him for EMERGENCY REASONS. He stood up and got close to (Y/N) he scoffed"So you can break my back window and you get mad? Be glad i didn't bust your ass about my window. You know how much that's gonna cost me?" He asked and (Y/N) laughed a little which made Billy mad"Fuck are you laughing at Doll." They turned to him a unrecognizable look in their eye"Im laughing because of how fucking pathetic you are Hargrove, I mean seriously how stupid can you be. I never run back, its always you coming back to me."They said and turned back around"It's like you're in love with me or obsessed, so obsessed you just can't stay away"They went to the kitched and Billy follow"Cause I am obsessed with you Doll...you're like a drug, so easy to get addicted to and so hard to get off of...So I guess I do love you.."He hated to admit it, but he had to. (Y/N) laughed"Great cause we are practically married."