Part 2

A few years have passed, you're 13 years old and your big brother, Teucer was 16 years old. You seemed happy with life, or maybe not...

Childe just got back from his mission, he goes home wishing to see his 2 beautiful children to light up his tiring day. When he went inside, he found you and Teucer arguing with each other.

"y/n, Teucer, what's going on? Is everything okay? Why are you guys arguing?" Childe became really worried, he hoped that it was just a sibling squabble, rather than something much more serious...

"UGH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IT!" Childe stood in shock as he has never heard Teucer screaming like that. "WELL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED DO? JUST LET IT BE?! NO WAY, YOU'RE MY BIG BROTHER!" You screamed back at him. "YOU DIDN'T MADE IT BETTER, YOU MADE IT EVEN WORSE! NOW EVERYONE JUST THINKS THAT I'M A LOSER WITH SOME PUNY KID AS A LITTLE SISTER!"

"Teucer! That's not a nice thing to say to your sister!" 

You wanted to fight back "BUT-"  Teucer lost his cool and punched you. You fell to the ground as blood came running from you nose. 

"TEUCER!" Childe grabbed Teucer's arm, trying to stop him from harming you even more. He had always thought of his son as a gentle person, but now he was in danger of hurting you. It was a really rare, extremely rare moment where he was at a loss for words. All he could think of now was to stop his son and protect his daughter. But at the same time, he was worried to what has gotten into his son. Teucer fell to the floor, stunned, after his father just slapped him right in the face, for hitting his own little sister. Now Childe was just kneeling, shocked, next to his son. He had just hit his son. And his son was staring back at him, surprised and hurt.

"Teucer...I-I...."  Teucer just ran to his room, shutting the door behind him. You also ran inside you room because you needed to process what has happened to your family.

Childe sat in the living room, wondering what he had done to Teucer and to you. A-are they scared of me? What have I done...I-I messed up big time...! Childe couldn't get it out of his head, his mind kept roaming around on how he could fix this. After a few minutes, Childe decided to go inside Teucer's room to have a conversation with him.

Childe's POV

I decided to have a meaningful conversation with my son, I slowly opened the door as I saw Teucer sitting on the floor, all curled up. "Teucer...I'm sorry, so sorry for slapping you earlier.."

"If you're here to ground me then let's just get this over with" My heart sank as I heard his cold voice. "I'm not here to ground you Teucer...I just want to talk with you. Is  something bothering you? You can tell me anything, please...."  Teucer looked at his father, he didn't say anything and just started crying. 

I came closer and hugged Teucer as I saw my son's face flooded with tears, I soon realized that something was really wrong with him. "It's okay Teucer, I'm here, tell me anything...please"  I started to cry, my heart broke into a million pieces as I saw my son breaking down right before me. When I went to grab Teucer's hand, I saw that he was holding a razorblade covered with fresh blood. I realized what this means, I took Teucer's other arm and rolled up his sleeve. It was covered with cutting marks that was still fresh.

All I could do was stare at the cutting marks on my son's arms in shock. It was shocking enough to see a few, but it was even worse to see there was so many. I couldn't tell how many, but I could tell this was one of the worst, and most painful things that Teucer was going through.

Now I knew why Teucer was blank, emotionless and completely unresponsive. My own son, my little boy, was hurting himself... for who knows how long...