Chapter 2

[ Italicized text are flashbacks ]

Bomi Chan's POV

I stared at the heart pillow in front of me. And thought of the things that I did. What the hell did I thought last night? Was I drunk or something? U g h I'm so dissapointed with myself. Face palms myself because I can! Why do I have to be so stupid?

I stared at both persons in front of me. Who to pick? Chanyeol's heart representing EXO-K or Xiumin's heart for EXO-M? I love them both and it's too hard.

"Can I choose both?" I asked them shyly but then the smiled and shook their heads no. Who to pick, who to pick. Oh gosh this is totally nervewrecking.

I screamed again remembering my fail decision. Why? Why did I do that? Sobs at myself for doing that. I threw the pillow out of my sight and layed myself to bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I slapped my head real quick. "Of all times Bomi why do you have to be such an idiot last night!" I cried. Oh gosh! This is going to ruin my whole reputation when I got back to New York. Fangirls probably made it a headline today.

Oh my! I am so dead. I took my phone and opened twitter app.

Trending Right Now :

#MinYeol

#HappyWorldBiscuitDay

#ChoiceMusicGroupMale

#TeenChoice

What the hell is MinYeol? I clicked the hashtag and saw the thread and a photo of me between them all.

@LoveMeRiight omg! This girl is so lucky but she chose .... Blah blah blah

@EXOStan let's not make it a bigdeal @supbomichan got confused. we all will if were in front of them

@RevamppedXOXO lucky bastard got his man but he chose Sebutt's heart lol

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" screams again. Why did I joined twitter. I groaned and checked all my mentions. God, too many. I bet this is all EXO-L. Don't bash me pls or daddy will get mad at me at the dinner table later. Face palms myself. Again I got myself in trouble.

What will I do now? I bet daddy knows this now and will throw me to New York tomorrow morning! I took my unicorn stuff toy. "Tell me how do I survive this mess huh?"

Then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked and threw all my stuffs down to make it look like I just woke up and got back to my blanket. "It's Stephen miss." the voice said. "Come in!"

The door creaked open and here comes Stephen entering. "What now Sir?" I crossed both arms and looked at him with my poker face. "Breakfast is ready. Your father's waiting for you down stairs right now and little miss you're in trouble" he smirked and got out of my room again.

Minseok's Point of View

"Hey are you okay?" Jong Dae asked me as I can't stop looking at the heart shapped pillow that I kept from the concert last night. "I think I am" I smiled as I fixed myself. "Where are we heading again?"

"An ambassador invited us for breakfast" he sighed and laughed. "I guess not only Yi Xing is forgetful nowadays" he mumbled and went to Chan Yeol. I nodded after getting what he said. Slow...

Where can I see her again? Feels like she's the most beautiful girl my eyes saw. I know her name too. "Bomi"

Then someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey hyung. We gotta go" Joonmyeon chuckles I face him. "Heard it?" I asked and he nodded. Damn

"Second girl that has a hit on you man" he said as we walked outside the dorm. "We shall be good in front of them so don't forget to smile hyung." he said and went inside the first car. I shook my head and laughed at what he said. Stupid Joonmyeon he should know that I'm the only smiling face when we were out. He should tell that to the others.

I got in the car with Jong Dae, Y i Xing and Jong In. He's just here because he wanted to sleep. Sehun, Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol were too noisy in the other car. I wonder why Jong Dae didn't join the trio then Joonmyeon will always be like "Kids shut up"

When we arrived there Jong In was already awake and went out first. Me and Yi Xing went out last because we know that they will be too noisy when they greet everyone they see and it's too embarrassing.

I looked around the place and it seems very very familiar to me. I think I have gone here for a very long time ago. I chuckled and brushed off the memory I think I'm just hallucinating again. I entered the house together with the members and we were guided by the head master of the house to the dining area.

When I got there I looked around to see who was in the table. The Ambassador together with two girls and one boy. Wait the other girl is familiar. Isn't she the girl I saw last night?

"Minnie?"

I froze as I heard that voice again. All member turned there heads to her and is shocked at who they saw again.