✧❥𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 1❥✧

As I kick Caleb in the rib Crash! he falls to the floor "damn you and your strong kicks" "their alright I would still like to improve on them"I say as I help him get up "Alright you guys the days over, and Elara don't hurt yourself with that extra...

"Alright you guys the days over, and Elara don't hurt yourself with that extra training you do" says our instructor
" ok I'll be careful" El says
"Finally I can finish rewatching Alice in the borderland"

"What's up with you and that show" Caleb asks
"I don't know I honestly just find it so interesting and I love how complicated the games look"
" Oh so you like the way the games kill people or do you like the people who play the game"
"Aye don't give me that look just because I talk about how fine Chishiya and Niragi and all the other characters are doesn't mean I watch it for them" I say " plus I watch it for the plot it's so interesting and complicated"
"Yeah sure the plot, they are the plot" as Caleb gives me a deadpan look
" ok I'm not gonna argue with that" i say as I laugh

"What episode are you on?"
" I just started watching it again so I'm on episode 1 the trio just got teleported and their looking for everyone 🤷🏾‍♀️"
"I'm not gon lie to you while they looking for everyone I would be getting supplies and definitely get a hat from hatters shop I know their gonna be awesome"
"Of course you would" Caleb says as he rolls his eyes
" hey just because your balding ass don't like hats doesn't mean you can hate on Hattie ok"

"Bitch you promised not to say anything about them"
"Ok I'm sorry"
"Well I don't forgive you although how's the end of the world survival kit going?"
"Well fuck you and it's great actually I'm almost finished with it I just need another pocket knife and some extra bullets"

Now you might think I'm crazy for making a(n) end of the world survival kit but hey I know y'all see the shit that's going on right now with COVID ending and scientists not knowing how to leave shit alone. I'm just playing it safe I don't have time for a zombie apocalypse or some shit I've seen to many movies and if it's zombies from the walking dead but if it's from the last of us I'm killing myself no doubt if you've seen those things you would to.

Anyway "oh yeah you're going to go get the last of it tonight huh" Caleb said
"Yeah then I'm don't and I'll be ready for mostly anything"
"Well since class is over and it's 4:16 I'm heading home"
"Bye Caleb see you tomorrow" I say as a wave goodbye to him
Walking out of the building I get on my motorcycle

Anyway "oh yeah you're going to go get the last of it tonight huh" Caleb said "Yeah then I'm don't and I'll be ready for mostly anything" "Well since class is over and it's 4:16 I'm heading home""Bye Caleb see you tomorrow" I say as a wave goodbye...