Understanding each other

Everybody is meeting at damnfam house they were shooting a video together after that they planned a night stay.

Rishu- guys we can either watch a movie or play a game you can suggest.

Tanzeel-lets watch a movie tonight.

Addy-no let's play a game it's been how long since we haven't played a game.

Tanzeel-no we will watch the movie only it has also been a very long since we haven't watched a movie.

  They both started fighting about games and movies and were interrupted by Ashi.

Ashi-we can play a game first and then watch a movie.

They all agree.

After 1 hour they all became tired and turned the lights off started watching the movie they were watching a horror movie. Ashi was the most scared of ghosts and whenever there is horror scene she would hide under the blanket.

In the middle of the movie Ashi drift to sleep as she was tired her head was on Manav shoulder. soon everybody also sleeps and at the morning Sanket was the first one and found Manav and Ashi cuddling each other in sleep so he clicked a picture to tease them.

When everybody woke up Sanket show them the picture he clicked in morning after he showed the picture their cheeks were red as tomato and there was an unknown blush on their faces.

Ashi Pov

Today only i need to confront him about the mom's idea and i also think if there is any possibility between us it could worked. I will definitely talk to him but if i told him this our friendship could be at risk and I don't want that to be happen Waheguru ji Mehar Karna.

Manav Pov 

Why i was blushing like hell when Sanket show us the picture i have to talk to her about moms idea what if she refuses and this will spoil our friendship Wahaeguru ji mehar karna.

Hey readers that's it for today chapter sorry for not updating daily but you guys are not voting at all it feels disheartens when you write for hours and there is no respond so plz do vote if you are liking the story and share your feedback in the comment's bye.