Chapter 10: "Goodnight."

Izuku and Fomu are now at the nurses office.

----------

-Izuku's POV-

"Hello, Shuzenji-Sama." I greeted, lightly startling the healing hero. "Ah-, hello Midoriya-Sama. And who's this sweet little one?" the she said before smiling at an energetic Fomu-Chan. "This is Usanami-Chan. Her brother's 'bout to be a 3rd year here while her sister's gonna be a first year." I answered. "She's just darling. Would you like some gummy bears, Dear?" Shuzenji-Sama questioned gaining happy nods from Fomu-Chan.

"So Sweetheart, how do you know Midoriya-Sama?" the short woman inquired. I was going to answer but Fomu-Chan beat me to it. "Zuzu's dating my brother but they're not together yet." the pinkette said as she took the offered gummies. "Oh really? Do you think they're nice for each other?" the pro indulged, ignoring my small, flustered protests. "Yeah! Zuzu's really nice to me and Nii-Chan really likes him." Fomu-Chan answered said.

"Okay-! That's enough about Deion and I. Anyways, I came to pick up my uniform. Nezu-Sama said that it should be in here." I said, breaking the conversation of my love life. "Oh, yes. You're costume's in our office on your desk." she informed, gesturing towards out cozy office room.

I saw a metal case on my table and was instantly excited

I saw a metal case on my table and was instantly excited. Ever since I was little, I had always wanted to be a hero and my hope had dwindled over time seeing as I didn't have a quirk. I had almost given up hope last school year because of everything that happened with Katsuki and All Might, but that very same day, I developed my quirk. Blackwhip. Not long after that, I saw UA was looking to hiring someone young with a healing quirk. After all the testing, licensing, and interviews, I got the job and received a hero license. 

My hero name's the Combat Nurse: Naosu*. I opened up the case to see a white latex mini dress along with white, knee-high latex pleaser heels. I took it out of the case to inspect it all and as soon as I deemed it all right, I neatly folded it back up and shut the attache*. I grasped the handle before heading back into the patients room. "Alright, I should probably be taking Fomu-Chan to pick up her uniforms." I said, breaking the conversation between my lover's little sister and my co-worker/supervisor.

"Oh yeah... Bye bye, Recovery Girl-San!" the pinkette bid, coming closer to me and holding my hand. "Bye, Shuzenji-Sama." I spoke with a bow. "Goodbye, Midoriya-Sama. I'll see you tomorrow and just because it's the first day doesn't mean we shouldn't expect patients so be prepared." the older woman reminded, gaining a small nod from me before I led Fomu-Chan out of the building and back to the car. 

"So, Fomu-Chan, what school are you supposed to be attending?" I asked, looking at the girl through my rear-view mirror. "I'm s'posed to go to Hana* Elementary. Daddy said that there was a uniform shop right by the school and that's where we gotta go to pick it up." Fomu-Chan said, buckling up her seatbelt. "Alright..," I started, putting the location into the maps app on my car's screen before saying; "That's not too far from here so it should only take 20 minutes to get there with all the traffic since it's almost rush-hour."