Chapter 1

Freen Pov:

I'm here now at the airport to accompany my friend Nam, Nam said she will bring her 5 friends which it is Tee, Yuki, Kade, Heng, ang Becky. and it's my first time to meet her friends.

*New Message Received*

"I'm already here, where are you?" Nam message

"I'm here at the waiting area" I replied

When I see her I wave my hand ang shouted her name, When she see me she quickly run and hug me, When she broke the hug her friends was beside her.

"Guys this is Freen, Freen this is my friends. Freen that who have short hair that is Tee, And that tall one that is Kade, And that one is Yuki." Nam said and I just Shake my hands to them.

"Where's the another one?" I ask Nam.

"Oh Becky? She need to finish somethine to England but she said she will go here after 2days."

"Oh okay, by the way let's go? I said

(FF)

Where here now the Resturant because they said they got hungry, I just order some tea cause I'm really not hungry. In the middle of chitchatting some young girl approach us, I just look at her and look away cause I'm getting board right now. When Nam saw the girl Nam got shock and immediatley hug the girl.

"Hey Freen, This is Becky." Nam said

"Ahh, Hello Becky nice to meet you I guess." I said looking at her.

"Nice to meet you too Freen, by the way you look so pretty." She said while looking at me.

"Thanks" I said in no emotion to my face

When I said that Becky whisper something to Nam.

"Freen, you okay?" Nam ask me

"What did she whisper to you?" I said ignoring her question.

"Oh ahm 'She doesn't like me' that's all and I know that wasn't true, Right Freen?" Nam ask

"Yeah, I'm just bored right now, sorry" I said while looking at Becky.

"That's enough guys, you 2 sit down now." Tee said.

Becky sit beside me and on her left was Heng. And Nam, Yuki, Kade was infront of us.

"By the way Beck I tought you going back here after 2days?"

"Oh that was just a joke" Becky said with nervous laugh.

"And how did you know that where here?" Heng ask

"I was here to buy some milktea, but when I see you guys I just approach to y'all." Beck said

(FF) While chitchatting Nam ask somethine to Freen.

"Hey Freen, what if we sleep at your house?" Nam ask.

"Do what you want just be carefull not to break some things." I said

"Okayyy, Come on guys let's drink at freen's house what about Vodka?" Nam said with excitement.

(FF)

Were here now at my house. watching some movie, Becky sit beside me agian.

"Hey Freen, Where can we sleep?" Yuki ask

"Here." I said

"Huh?" Becky ask with confuse face.

Cute.

"All of us will sleep here. just put some blanket at the floor and all set." I said

"That's a good idea freen but we can get a back ache" Beck said.

"I have 4 Uractex Foam upstair, Nam help me get it." I said

Were now done to fix the Uratex Foam.

"I just gonna slep at the end" I said.

"I'll sleep beside Freen" Becky said.

"Then you Nam sleep beside Becky and you Heng sleep beside Nam and you Kade sleep beside Heng and you Yuki sleep beside Tee, all set."

We are all are now lying in the bed

"I tought we're going to drink Vodka?" Beck said.

"Your to young to drink Alcohol." I said while chuckling

"Hey! I'm not young anymore I'm 20yo now" Beck said while pouting.

Cute haha

"Okay okay" I said while smilling

"EHEMM" Yuki clear her throat to caught our atttention. We all just laugh

"Where's the Vodka Freen?" Becky ask me

"Okay okay I'll get it now don't be excited." I said while pinching her cheeks

Once I get the vodka we gatherd at the sofa.

"Let's play Truth or Dare guys." Nam said, They all agreed exepct for me.

"I'll just watch you guys" I said and they all started to play.

When they are done to play we all went to Uratex Foam and lay.

"Ahm becky here a blanket" I said, Actucally that was the last blanket.

"What about you? Where's you blanket?" Beck ask.

"That" I said while pointing the blanket I gave to her.

She was about to give it to me but I refuse.

"But you might get cold you know." Beck said

"It's ok-" My words was cut by Tee

"You guys can just shared the blanket, my god!!" Tee said.

"Yeah yeah Tee whatevere." Beck said

I just chuckled and went to sleep even though it's cold.

In the middle of the night I feel warm, when I open my eyes I some blanket to my body and I feel some arm arounf my waist. When I open the blanket I saw becky's hand. Sh-she's hugging me. I blushed a little and just went back to sleep.

In the next morning, I feel something heavy, when I open my eyes I saw becky, and she's sleeping on top of me?!?!, and shes hugging me so tightly and all I can move right now is my head I don't even want to wake her up. When I look around I saw Nam friends looking at us while laughing silently and taking a picture of us. The heck? 

When Becky open her eyes she look so shock when she saw me.

"What the heck?!!" Becky was really shock.

She rush up to stand up that her hand hit my face really hard.

"OUCH!" I said while touching my lips, the he- it's bleeding!!. I mean that was too hard though